Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal 02-10-11

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astounding save by Cherlesyneysy to deny Adebayor.

1-1, sounds like a perfect result to a red. Stay that way please!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Astounding save by Cherlesyneysy to deny Adebayor.

Hes one of the best keepers in the league, shame about the defence in front of him.

Of all the Arsenal players to get injured... I still hold Sagna is Arsenal's best player.

Yeup, he did that for us too. Well done Kyle. 2-1 Spurs.

Shesneywesney should've done better.

Should have done better there

Think RVP, but he is right on his heels

People don't give defenders the same credit as strikers. Sagna hardly ever has a bad game and is hardly ever injured, unlike RvP.

It moved a little and Ches didn't expect that. Unlucky but what a strike that was. Awesome.

Should have done better there keeper. Look at that defending - both just standing there and letting the ball bounce between. :mad:

People don't give defenders the same credit as strikers. Sagna hardly ever has a bad game and is hardly ever injured, unlike RvP.

True, but such is RVP's effect when he does play, Arsenal could well be outside the top 4 without. Still a massive blow to lose Sagna

Keeper should have done better, but i'm liking Walker more and more everytime i watch him play

True, but such is RVP's effect when he does play, Arsenal could well be outside the top 4 without. Still a massive blow to lose Sagna

Keeper should have done better, but i'm liking Walker more and more everytime i watch him play

Walker's a class act. Good enough dribbler to be a winger if he needed to, and properly, seriously quick too. Tall, strong, beastly long shot, he's got it all. Just needs to concentrate more defensively.

Walker should be England's RB. He is good at defending and attacking.

Walker's a class act. Good enough dribbler to be a winger if he needed to, and properly, seriously quick too. Tall, strong, beastly long shot, he's got it all. Just needs to concentrate more defensively.

Him and Smalling for now, depending on if you want a more attacking/defensive option. Long term he is the one though

Status
Not open for further replies.