Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal 02-10-11

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Squillaci will not be fit enough for this game' is French for 'I finally realised Squillaci is ****', right? My French isn't that good.

and will hopefully never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever play for Arsenal FC again :D

Last edited:
and will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever play for Arsenal FC again :D

BREAKING NEWS ON SKY SPORTS: Squillaci starts against Tottenham at White Hart Lane for Arsenal.

*all of FM-Base thinks* - "The curse of Calum strikes again."

BREAKING NEWS ON SKY SPORTS: Squillaci starts against Tottenham at White Hart Lane for Arsenal.

*all of FM-Base thinks* - "The curse of Calum strikes again."

Squillaci scores a hat trick and saves a penalty when the keeper gets sent off.

'New post on DMF's Football World: Is Squillaci the best in the world?'

'Yes.'

DMF then posts this to thousands of pro footballers asking for a RT.

Squillaci scores a hat trick and saves a penalty when the keeper gets sent off.

'New post on DMF's Football World: Is Squillaci the best in the world?'

'Yes.'

DMF then posts this to thousands of pro footballers asking for a RT.

Incorrect statement. I don't send to footballers. I send to journos (and I get the RT's!!) :)

Anyway, this is off-topic. Going for a Spurs win (mainly because of my accumulator). If I'm honest I have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow but I'm expecting one **** of a match!

Incorrect statement. I don't send to footballers. I send to journos (and I get the RT's!!) :)

Dude, I've seen you ask Michael Owen and Rooney for retweets. :)

Dude, I've seen you ask Michael Owen and Rooney for retweets. :)

Back in the day. Not so much anymore.. I've noticed you gathered the funds to become a Premium Member. Welcome my friend! :)

Szczesny has plans for Ade
Keeper out to foil former Arsenal star

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny claims they have a secret plan to keep Emmanuel Adebayor quiet when they take on Tottenham.

The Gunners lock horns with Tottenham in the first North London derby of the season at White Hart Lane on Sunday with Adebayor set to lead the attack for Spurs.

The former Arsenal man has made an immediate impact at Tottenham since arriving on loan from Manchester City, scoring three goals in three games for Harry Redknapp's side.

However, Szczesny is confident they can keep the in-form striker quiet on Sunday as they have found a way to combat his threat.

Little secret

"Ade's a really great striker and we know how dangerous he is, but it is to our advantage that we know how to deal with him, I'm not going to say now because it will be our little secret," said Szczesny.

"He's a quality player and probably one of the best strikers I have ever trained with, so it will be very hard to keep him out but I'm confident I can do it.

"I would love to keep a clean sheet against him, but it's more important to keep a clean sheet for the team and get three points."
Szczesny has plans for Ade | Arsenal News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Hope it works Woj !

I know his secret plan.

1) Save everything.
2) ????
3) Profit.

Szczesny is going to wear a shirt with a big pound sign on it to distract him. Should work!

Last edited:
SpursArsenal06_450x252.jpg

Oh, the fun we can have with Google.

spursnov2010.jpg

151808-manchester-united.jpg

Feel free to 'Like' these too, I Hate Fish. :)

Hope to god Squillaci doesn't start against Spurs. I'd be surprised tbh - he's only just started training again after an injury, and Song was outstanding against Olimpiacos. Sky Sports say a lot of things to be fair, not sure how they'd know this early but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.