Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal 02-10-11

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be lying if I said I'm confident for a win today. Going 2-0 for the scummy side of N. London. :(

Spurs 2 (Adebayor, Bale) - Arsenal 3 (RVP x2, Song)

Last edited:
Begging for a Spurs win. Just need them and Stoke to win (seeing as Chelsea have all but won already) for a £152 pay-off from a £1 stake.

Draw please. Or if anyone's to win, it to be Spurs.

Desperately hoping for a draw. But if I had to say who I wanted to win less I just couldn't choose.

I cba to listen to Tottenham fans talking about how they will finish fourth (if they win) and I cba to listen to Arsenal fans talk about how this is the start of their comeback to the top (if they win). So I'd happily sit there for 2 hours and watch a 0-0 draw :)

I expect goals, 4-2 the Spuds.

Last edited:
Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Song, Gibbs, Coquelin, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervino, Van Persie.

So no Squillaci then DMF....

Substitutes: Fabianski, Andre Santos, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Arshavin, Benayoun, Park.

... Or even on the bench. Did Sky Sports just get something WRONG? :O

Also, lolz at #NorthLondonIsRed trending on twitter.

nervously cant wait for this match

Solid Team

COYG

4-3 to le Spuds. Adebayor to score an OG for lolz.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Song, Gibbs, Coquelin, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervino, Van Persie.

So no Squillaci then DMF....

Substitutes: Fabianski, Andre Santos, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Arshavin, Benayoun, Park.

... Or even on the bench. Did Sky Sports just get something WRONG? :O

Also, lolz at #NorthLondonIsRed trending on twitter.

I don't think you understand, what I said was a joke because Calum said "Squillaci will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever play for the club again"..... :/

Well Done Redknapp, well done.

Dropping Sandro and playing a passenger half the time on the right, where we're most suspect defensively.

We could have had Sandro and Parker holding with VDV Modric Bale with Sandro covering the right more.

Sigh.

Well Done Redknapp, well done.

Dropping Sandro and playing a passenger half the time on the right, where we're most suspect defensively.

We could have had Sandro and Parker holding with VDV Modric Bale with Sandro covering the right more.

Sigh.

Personally think he's done the right thing going 2 up front for this game. Defoe and Adebayor seem to have struck a decent partnership and Arsenal are shaky defensively. Think he's done the right thing personally.

I demand another 4-4, which will be pleasing for us neutrals. But going for a more realistic 2-2

Personally think he's done the right thing going 2 up front for this game. Defoe and Adebayor seem to have struck a decent partnership and Arsenal are shaky defensively. Think he's done the right thing personally.

If he wanted to go 4-4-2, which is fair enough, then I would of gone - Modric Parker Sandro Bale.

Got a feeling Defoe will have a great game against Mertesacker.

Easy victory for Spurs.

Spurs will win comfortably.

Spurs Midfeild is SCARY :O

Could of been so much better with Sandro...

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Easy victory for Spurs.

Spurs will win comfortably.

Don't say that. Hate being the favourites, underdogs ftw.

Hoping for a good game. I dont care about the result as long as it's not a trashing or a one-sided game.

I think Spurs are the better team and are in great form but then again, it has to end at some point.

RVP 21 PL Goals in last 23 PL Games

#Finisher

Status
Not open for further replies.