Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal 02-10-11

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
VDV scored with the help of a handball then goes to celebrate with the crowd on a booking.

Our man at WHL says chants at Adebayor from away end in pretty poor taste. Roughly 'Shot in Angola, it should have been you'

Niiiiiice. :S

Quote of the day 'If he didn't have a left arm he wouldn't have controlled that'. Thanks Alan Smith for that excellent piece of insight you complete and utter tool.

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt
Arsenal fans who rightly complain about sick songs about Wenger undermine case when they sing about Adebayor and Angola shooting

VDV scored with the help of a handball then goes to celebrate with the crowd on a booking.

Gven the circumstances I think the ref made the right decision. Just accept it.

Gven the circumstances I think the ref made the right decision. Just accept it.

Its a a stupid ruling for sure, but he does have a point. Right outcome from a wrong choice perhaps

Quote of the day 'If he didn't have a left arm he wouldn't have controlled that'. Thanks Alan Smith for that excellent piece of insight you complete and utter tool.

Tool? What he said was correct.

Arsenal can complain all they want about VDV not being sent off and scoring with a handball but the simple fact is they deserve to be down with defending like that.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Yes Calum. The point was that it was completely and utterly ******* useless as a piece of commentary. That's like saying "Oh if that ice cube was made out of metal it wouldn't have melted."

Yes Calum. The point was that it was completely and utterly ******* useless as a piece of commentary. That's like saying "Oh if that ice cube was made out of metal it wouldn't have melted."

LMAO

still believe what Smith said was right.

Whether it was correct or not is irrelevant, it's a totally retarded comment to make.

And besides I very much doubt VDV would have even been able to keep his balance if he only had one arm. But lets stop talking about the most ridiculous hypothetical situation ever..

Also did you know that if he didn't have a left foot, he wouldn't have scored.

Whether it was correct or not is irrelevant, it's a totally retarded comment to make.

And besides I very much doubt VDV would have even been able to keep his balance if he only had one arm. But lets stop talking about the most ridiculous hypothetical situation ever..

Also did you know that if he didn't have a left foot, he wouldn't have scored.

Let's take it further! Would Rooney be as good as he is with no arms? Would Kenwyne Jones be as good in the air without a head? Would Messi still be as good with no feet? It's a whole world of questions!

Let's take it further! Would Rooney be as good as he is with no arms? Would Kenwyne Jones be as good in the air without a head? Would Messi still be as good with no feet? It's a whole world of questions!

Maybe we should write into Alan Smith and ask him to answer these mysteries that we all ponder on a daily basis.

1-1, now get two more Arsenal

Goal for Arsenal! Didn't see it as I was trying not to lose to West Ham on FM but I imagine it was terrible. Now nobody score for the rest of the game and I will be the happiest boy in the world! : D

You're assuming he knows how to read.

I was assuming he paid somebody to read for him. He can barely talk of course I didn't expect him to be able to read!

Gol gol Ramsey. Shaping up to be a good match.

Should have made that a line on Fifa 12

Status
Not open for further replies.