Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [12.12.10 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 334
  • Views Views 15K
Makes sense but i would have thought if you were buying cover for anyone it would be for Lampard, hence my bafflement over him. McEachran needs consistent playing time now, so that he can come on leaps and bounds, nothing is better than first team experience, and he certainly has the creative spark you lack, and Spurs are likely to give him space to operate in

Ramires should be put on the bench, he is nowehre near as good enough as Essien and with both of them and Mikel in the Team, our penetration from the midfield is certainly non-existent and we are getting no creativity whatsoever, i think Josh will make a good impact and i hope Ancelotti has a good look at solving this problem come January

Please buy Dzagoev

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Makes sense but i would have thought if you were buying cover for anyone it would be for Lampard, hence my bafflement over him. McEachran needs consistent playing time now, so that he can come on leaps and bounds, nothing is better than first team experience, and he certainly has the creative spark you lack, and Spurs are likely to give him space to operate in

Exactly, recent form has shown how much our team depends on him and we need a Lampard-like player, last season we still had the likes of Deco and Ballack to fill in for him but this season I am baffled as to our little transfer activity considering we let go of so many players, I really hope someone like Dzagoev can come to Chelsea because Josh M. has not really proven himself consistently to make people think he can act as cover for Lampard

Key duel will be Bale vs. Fereira.
I can see Bale winning it, also, Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea.

Spurs 1-1 Chelsea.

Bale
Drogba

not confident at all but why would i be, we used to call this 3 point lane but how times have changed, if the Arsenal-Utd game finishes in a draw i would be content with a point at Spurs. And totally agree that McEachran should start, i think maybe we will play 4-4-2 to double up on Bale.

Spurs

Gomes
Hutton Gallas Bassong BAE
Lennon Modric Palacios Bale
Crouch Defoe

Chelsea

Cech
Ferreira Terry Ivanovic A.Cole
Anelka Essien Mikel Malouda
Drogba Kalou

Like CJACKO said, I think Chelsea will also play a 4-4-2 system in order for them to double up on Bale and also allow them to in my opinion create a few chances. Should be an entertaining game though, usually is.

Still think Spurs will win 2-0 though.

Chelsea are in shocking form while Spurs will struggle after the midweek game.
1-1 with Bale and Malouda scoring.

Spurs

Gomes
Hutton Gallas Bassong BAE
Lennon Modric Palacios Bale
Crouch Defoe​

Chelsea

Cech
Ferreira Terry Ivanovic A.Cole
Anelka Essien Mikel Malouda
Drogba Kalou​

Like CJACKO said, I think Chelsea will also play a 4-4-2 system in order for them to double up on Bale and also allow them to in my opinion create a few chances. Should be an entertaining game though, usually is.

Still think Spurs will win 2-0 though.

I do talk some sence then lol.

I think this is going to be like last seasons fixture with spurs winning 2-1

one of the most worrying things is that Ivanovic is one yellow card away from a suspension so he will more than likely miss either the Utd or Arsenal game.

I understand that some may be in disagreement with the formations that I picked, but however, it must be understood that these are just my predictions, and not of those at ZM, Sky Sports, PremierLeague.com etc. etc.

If you would like to post your own formations with the squads provided, please feel free, as, again, the ones added in the OP are just my suggestions of what Harry Redknapp/Carlo Ancelotti may go for.

i think we wil line-up as following:
Cech​
Ferreira Terry Ivanovic Cole

Kalouless Essien Ramires Malouda

Anelka Drogba​

I am really scared, honestly if Tottenham do manage to win this 1, we will just continue to slip away from the title and idk what Ancelloti is planning to do to stop Bale​

Obviously want Spurs to win but think Chelsea may ****** it. Will go 2-1 Chelsea.

one of the most worrying things is that Ivanovic is one yellow card away from a suspension so he will more than likely miss either the Arsenal game.

Hope its that game he misses

so Brana stay clean tomorrow but go nuts v man united :P

Back