Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [12.12.10 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 334
  • Views Views 15K
to be fair Didier hasen't looked great lately and i think with Kalou and Malouda in the squad i think then Spurs have the ball we will end up with 5 in midfield.

Chelsea team:

Cech

Ferreira
Ivanovic
Terry
Cole

Mikel
Essien
Ramires (**** sake)

Malouda
Kalouless
Anelka

Drogba and Lampard both on the bench.
Drogba must really have been struggling in training.

ramires in the 4-3-3? really?

2-0 spurs

to be fair Didier hasen't looked great lately and i think with Kalou and Malouda in the squad i think then Spurs have the ball we will end up with 5 in midfield.

yeah Drogba hasnt been at his best lately but his still our best goalscorer and I feel alot less confident without him in that line up now

all the people questioning the Drogba on the bench choice, the last time Drogba started on the bench in a big away game like this remember what happend??? Utd fans should remember!!!

If I remember correctly in the same fixture last year Bale absolutely destroyed Paulo. So badly that he was subbed at half time for Ivanovic. Hopefully we are not in for a repeat.

all the people questioning the Drogba on the bench choice, the last time Drogba started on the bench in a big away game like this remember what happend??? Utd fans should remember!!!

but you also have to remember Chelsea were not on bad form at that time

He scored an offside goal that should never have stood meaning that we would have won the title at the end of the season?

Anyway, that's irrelevant now. Chelsea aren't in good form and Spurs are, and the fact that both sides are playing the line ups that most of us predicted means I'm sticking with my prediction.

Spurs 2-0 Chelsea.

Hoping for a draw here. Really looking forward to this.

Think it will be 2-1 Spurs. Defoe gets 2, Malouda for Chelsea. The wide mids in a 4-4-2 can often prosper when a 4-4-2 meets a 4-3-3, so Bale and Lennon might get a fair bit of space.

He scored an offside goal that should never have stood meaning that we would have won the title at the end of the season?

Anyway, that's irrelevant now. Chelsea aren't in good form and Spurs are, and the fact that both sides are playing the line ups that most of us predicted means I'm sticking with my prediction.

Spurs 2-0 Chelsea.

No because Macheda's goal was handball so we would have won 1-0 if the ref got the decisions right.

Never thought i'd say this about Chelsea, but I'll be surprised if they score today

No because Macheda's goal was handball so we would have won 1-0 if the ref got the decisions right.

and terry scored from a free kick which was never a free kick last year but oh well. Talk about this season not last year. Bale should have a fun time against Ferreira today :)

Today is the only day that will want Spurs to win

Spurs 2-0 Chelsea.

well if we're being picky, Macheda did handball it as well, so, we'd have won 1-0

ANYWAY, Ramires is playing, don't know why, would much prefer McEachran and Bruma to play, but, not my decision

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Anelka, great chance, should've hit the target

Back