• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 334
  • Views Views 15K
My Chelsea team for today :)

--Cech--
Ferreira-Terry-Ivanovic-Cole
McEachran-Essien-Mikel
Anelka-Drogba-Malouda​

Spurs to nick it 2-1. Chelsea will have some fight,but I just cant see them winning with their current form

was just having a brainwave and im pretty sure Carlo will go 4-4-2 today and i think he will stick Ramires right midfield to help Ferreira double up on Bale. The rest of the team picks itself really.

was just having a brainwave and im pretty sure Carlo will go 4-4-2 today and i think he will stick Ramires right midfield to help Ferreira double up on Bale. The rest of the team picks itself really.
thats how i would play it. let McEachran put some creativity in the middle

thats how i would play it. let McEachran put some creativity in the middle

I don't think he will start though thats the problem, if it was me then yes i would start McEachran in the middle with Essien but it will definatly be Mikel and Essien in the middle.

I don't think he will start though thats the problem, if it was me then yes i would start McEachran in the middle with Essien but it will definatly be Mikel and Essien in the middle.
4-4-2 with no creativity in the middle... thats going to work well for you

4-4-2 with no creativity in the middle... thats going to work well for you

I think we will be very defensive today and when we do have the ball break as a 3 upfront with Malouda joining the front 2 of Drogba and Anelka.

Ramires on the right to double upon Bale, I realy hope Josh starts, we need him to put some flair into the midfield and take Lampard's place

Ramires on the right to double upon Bale, I realy hope Josh starts, we need him to put some flair into the midfield and take Lampard's place

i agree but i can't see Carlo dropping Essien and Mikel.

huge rumours suggesting Lampard may be on the bench!!!!! if its true i think im going to ***!!!!

Have to be Chelsea fan for today, can't have that twitching ***** going on again that Spurs can win the league!

Prediction 1-3

huge rumours suggesting Lampard may be on the bench!!!!! if its true i think im going to ***!!!!

I hope he is.. Then gets rushed on, and Gets a kicking and misses next weekend.... ;)

Drogba and Lampard on the bench, Dawson starts

Chelsea team:

Cech

Ferreira
Ivanovic
Terry
Cole

Mikel
Essien
Ramires (**** sake)

Malouda
Kalouless
Anelka

Drogba and Lampard both on the bench.

super franky lampard on the bench!!!!!wowzers i just made a mess in my trousers!!!

Abit strange that Didier is on the bench though.

Drogba on the bench ?? what the **** are you playing at Carlo

Confirmed Line Ups.

Spurs Line Up:
Gomes
Hutton Bassong Dawson BAE
Lennon Modric Palacios Bale
Pavlyuchenko Defoe

Chelsea Line Up
Cech
Ferreira Ivanovic Terry A.Cole
Mikel
Essien Ramires