Tottenham-Liverpool 18/09/11

Yes, I honestly would. You've probably not watched enough of him to fully appreciate what he does. Truly one off player.

Nope, I'm fully aware of how good a defender he is. But he is NOT world class. And probably everyone else on this website would agree with me.

Got to agree with Alex on this one. Don't get me wrong, he has put in some fantastic performances. But like myself and other people have said, injuries and fitness problems stopped him realising his full potential. If he didn't have those issues, he would have been pretty dam close.

Nope, I'm fully aware of how good a defender he is. But he is NOT world class. And probably everyone else on this website would agree with me.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

King is the best player in the world.

Well read my previous posts on the matter, and you'd see how serious I am.

I just can't believe you're questioning the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.

Think Dalglish just summed it up:

"We're a lot better than that". Wouldn't even discuss the ref decisions

Think Dalglish just summed it up:

"We're a lot better than that". Wouldn't even discuss the ref decisions

Course, otherwise he'll have some sort of touch line ban for simply talking about the decisions. Ridiculous.

Depends what world class means to you. For instance Pepe is a champions league level player who I think King surpasses

Depends what world class means to you. For instance Pepe is a champions league level player who I think King surpasses

Yeah but usually your opinion is complete dross so that makes that point redundant.

Would have been nice if there was some consistency with the refereeing. Not only was it inconsistent during the game but since when did referee's start randomly handing out yellow cards for every challenge.. I hope this ref continues his trend of giving away teams yellow cards without warning in the first 10 minutes or so of a game, idiot.

However we played like ****, everyone saw it so there's no reason to pretend we didn't. But it's nice that Tottenham fans have gone from being depressed and wanting to shoot their manager in the face to thinking they are guaranteed fourth place, so fickle.

However we played like ****, everyone saw it so there's no reason to pretend we didn't. But it's nice that Tottenham fans have gone from being depressed and wanting to shoot their manager in the face to thinking they are guaranteed fourth place, so fickle.

OMG WHERE?

XD are u blind! ???

Would have been nice if there was some consistency with the refereeing. Not only was it inconsistent during the game but since when did referee's start randomly handing out yellow cards for every challenge.. I hope this ref continues his trend of giving away teams yellow cards without warning in the first 10 minutes or so of a game, idiot.

Admittedly that is true, I could of killed 'Arry yesterday but now I love him.

And Alex, so unnecessary, just leave it

Back