Tottenham-Liverpool 18/09/11

Ok a fourth one. Let the nightmare end.

Last edited:
So, 4-0. Lack of discipline, some bad decisions by the ref, but we've just not played well at all. The whole team and staff have an awful lot to answer for, Skrtel at right back was always going to be disastrous. Thankfully Adam and skrtel will be able to play against Wolves, the CC cancels out their suspensions, they probably wouldn't of played anyway.
Skrtel should never be a right back, Carroll is not a winger, our fans are better than Spurs' even when 3-0 down. And we'll still finish ahead of Spurs this season, quote me if you like.

So, 4-0. Lack of discipline, some bad decisions by the ref, but we've just not played well at all. The whole team and staff have an awful lot to answer for, Skrtel at right back was always going to be disastrous. Thankfully Adam and skrtel will be able to play against Wolves, the CC cancels out their suspensions, they probably wouldn't of played anyway.
Skrtel should never be a right back, Carroll is not a winger, our fans are better than Spurs' even when 3-0 down. And we'll still finish ahead of Spurs this season, quote me if you like.

What were the bad decisions?

I thought he had a good game.

What were the bad decisions?

I thought he had a good game.

beats me, thought he was pretty sound and had a good game, clearly Dalglish talking to the ref had a good effect

A few dodgy yellows but this result cannot be blamed on the ref. Congratulations to Spurs, wasn't expecting this result.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And
don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm
Is a golden
sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the
wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and
blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk
alone
You'll never walk alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold
your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the
storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on
through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and
blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk
alone
You'll never walk

You'll never walk
You'll never walk
alone.

Nothing else needs be said

On His Day Abebayor is a brilliant complete forward.

As long as Harry can keep Ade fully motivated he'll have no problem getting 20+ goals this season.

Parker kicks Lucas
Bale elbow on Reina
Kaboul pulls Suarez down
Modric and Parker both handballed it deliberately and nothing was done.

Not the reason we lost, but the refs need some freaking consistency.

You cannot blame anything on the ref today, I honestly thought he got near enough every decision right...

It was tactics, Player positions and a poor display that cost us today

Lol, I didn't see this coming. I really hope that L'pool will find their way back from this.

Best game we've played in months. The whole team was balanced and Modric/Parker combo in the middle ran the game from start to finish. Adebayor was top draw, Defoe was sharp again and we started of so so well. Couldn't have gone any better.

Got to love the arrogance of Liverpool fans as well. You're far from favourites for top4, you need to sort out your away form. Unbelievable.

Back