Tottenham-Liverpool 18/09/11

I've just remembered why I recognise the ref. Beachball.

GTFO the thread if you have nothing useful to post. Why hate Liverpool?

Why not? I mean, for a start Everton are my '2nd team', which speaks a lot of words.

Kenny Dalglish, the over-rated expectations each season, the arrogance of a lot of the fans, are also a few more reasons.

Liverpool got the ball. Ah pass back. Back again. Back again. To Reina. Long ball. Lost possession.

You should be asking why that's all we're doing. Pro Tip: It's because the gap between the attack and midfield was massive.

But Adam's first yellow was a complete joke. Surrounded by three Spurs players and fouled repeatedly until he loses the ball, so he grabs onto a Spurs player and gets a booking.
Couldnt agree more. At first I thought it was a free kick to Liverpool, not tottenham.

Im not talking about Liverpool fans here. There seems to be decent ones here.

But the fanbase is huge and i personally hate a big part of it.

I can assure you, Liverpool fans are not arrogant-they are just fiercely loyal, and extremely passionate about their club. You may get a few arrogant fans, but to me, Liverpool fans are the former.

"As a team we need to learn what kind of ref we've got and adjust accordingly. It's wrong we have to do it, but we do have to do it."

Im not talking about Liverpool fans here. There seems to be decent ones here.

But the fanbase is huge and i personally hate a big part of it.

yes because you know 'a big part' of Liverpool's fanbase
facepalm

I can assure you, Liverpool fans are not arrogant-they are just fiercely loyal, and extremely passionate about their club. You may get a few arrogant fans, but to me, Liverpool fans are the former.

I know there are. Same with pretty much every fanbase. Especially in huge ones. Like United, Madrid, Barca, Bayern....

But also another reason....i dont like this "king kenny" thing. And how Liverpool fans seem to think he is a god.

And i said at the start....i think Liverpool's signings are ****. Carroll, Henderson, Adam to name a few. And i dont want to be proved wrong. :D

I know there are. Same with pretty much every fanbase. Especially in huge ones. Like United, Madrid, Barca, Bayern....

But also another reason....i dont like this "king kenny" thing. And how Liverpool fans seem to think he is a god.

And i said at the start....i think Liverpool's signings are ****. Carroll, Henderson, Adam to name a few. And i dont want to be proved wrong. :D

You clearly dont know much about this history of LFC then....

He's a god because he was an absolute legend when he played for Liverpool, as was Ian Rush and others during their dominant era. I'm an Everton fan and I think he's a legend.

i disagree quite clearly its

kranjcar - modric - parker - bale

Defore - adebayor

with kranjcar swapping with modric now and again

Just because both teams are both lined up with a 4-4-2 it doesn't mean they're playing the same way.

And I hate Brazil because they worship Pelé... you gotta be ******* kidding me.

Christ, if it stays like this, be prepared to see a second string team next week...

So what do you lads think?? Are Spurs playing exceptionally well? Or are Liverpool playing like a bunch of amateurs?

Back