Tottenham-Liverpool 18/09/11

bit late to bring Spearing on :S damage limitation it seems like :S

Genuinely surprised by this scoreline tbh. Was expecting a much better performance and had Liverpool down to win this one. Very surprised.

Predicted 2-0 to Spurs, they scored 3. Here we go, again only 1 point.

This is great craic but I will probably be made to swallow humble pie later if United crumble :(

Well, that's a shock and a half. Guess Liverpool aren't quite as invincible as they seemed. Reality check time.

If Andy Carroll scores a hat trick for a 3-3 draw, i will eat a hat, film the video, and put it on youtube for all to see.

Well, that's a shock and a half. Guess Liverpool aren't quite as invincible as they seemed. Reality check time.
Invincible?Since when are they invincible?I'm a Liverpool fan and honestly sometimes I think they are all talk.

A REAL FAN woulda known that we are no way near invincible, but even so, you expect alot better than today's performance

Invincible?Since when are they invincible?I'm a Liverpool fan and honestly sometimes I think they are all talk.

Well, ten days ago for some it was "I can't see Chelsea beating Liverpool for 3rd". Now it's "**** my life"

Well, ten days ago for some it was "I can't see Chelsea beating Liverpool for 3rd". Now it's "**** my life"

I still believe Liverpool will finish above Chelsea. this result changes nothing

Back