Tottenham-Liverpool 18/09/11

Thought that'd get a reaction...

Invincible?Since when are they invincible?I'm a Liverpool fan and honestly sometimes I think they are all talk.

Since I thought they were looking pretty near invincible.

A REAL FAN woulda known that we are no way near invincible, but even so, you expect alot better than today's performance

As opposed to a fake fan? :S

Certainly. Lack of discipline, lack of structure. Carroll's been shocking, too, completely unsuited to the kind of game Liverpool are trying to play.

Thought that'd get a reaction...

Since I thought they were looking pretty near invincible.

Certainly. Lack of discipline, lack of structure. Carroll's been shocking, too, completely unsuited to the kind of game Liverpool are trying to play.

Carroll's been no worse than the rest of them. Lucas and Enrique have looked okay, Coates to a degree too.

No, a fan that isant deluded haha, but i agree completely

when you consider we paid 55million for henderson and Carroll and spurs paid 8Million for Parker and Adebayor, id know who i would rather have

TBH, the possession football that Tottenham are playing at the moment, they could probably have taken off Friedel, and thrown in another outfield player, and just used a defender as a sweeper.

Carroll's been no worse than the rest of them. Lucas and Enrique have looked okay, Coates to a degree too.

Not particularly singling out Carroll on the basis of this performance, but how he has played so far this season. Every time I watch him he just seems to slow down the 'Pool attack, a different wavelength from the rest of them.

No, a fan that isant deluded haha, but i agree completely

when you consider we paid 55million for henderson and Carroll and spurs paid 8Million for Parker and Adebayor, id know who i would rather have

Henderson and Carroll could yet turn out to be superb, but agreed.

Woeful. From tactics, to injury to the sending offs, nothing has gone right |). As long as we dont play this badly, could live with a United loss. Luka has been surperb, back to being the best player on the pitch again.

Nah, that's just the way Carroll normally plays anyway. I never expected anything from him. If he perform, then it's a bonus. If he doesnt perform, well what else is new?I hated it when they bought that kind of player.

I forgot Chelsea have lost 2 matches in a row, oh wait.

How does that suddenly mean Chelsea will finish above Liverpool? There is still a long season ahead. What if Liverpool win their next 2 and Chelsea lose their next 2, does that mean Liverpool will finish above Chelsea now?

Not particularly singling out Carroll on the basis of this performance, but how he has played so far this season. Every time I watch him he just seems to slow down the 'Pool attack, a different wavelength from the rest of them.

Henderson and Carroll could yet turn out to be superb, but agreed.
Henderson, yeah. Maybe. He's still young. But I really doubted that about Carroll. I know he's young too, but he's not suited to the way Liverpool is playing.

Back