Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K
i had a feeling danny rose would score and he did i thought pavlyuchenko wud score as well

you see the look on mancinis face when that goal went in?

Where to start? First of all, some of what I am about to say will be biased beyond belief, as it's the game, and I'm sure you know you you feel etc.

1) We've actually played really well, best for a long time, constantly weaving passes, looking for space. Rosicky and Clichy have really excelled.

2) I thought Spurs were known for their exciting, free flowing football? It seems not, they play very defensive, set up ledley and michael at the back, and just sit there. The goal was very good, although quite flukey, if you understand, he just put his foot there.

3) Ok, I understand it's a derby game, and you expect the ref to let some stray tackles go. I would like to emphasize the word, some. It seems Spurs keep on pushing us, kicking us, but gives nothing, as soon as we even touch them, it's a free kick.

I think Spurs will just park the bus, and get all three points.

I dont think anyone is denying that youre playing well, its the truth, youre playing a good game, but spurs will be their boring selves and as you said park the bus, you need to use the control strategy if they do that :$

Where to start? First of all, some of what I am about to say will be biased beyond belief, as it's the game, and I'm sure you know you you feel etc.

1) We've actually played really well, best for a long time, constantly weaving passes, looking for space. Rosicky and Clichy have really excelled.

2) I thought Spurs were known for their exciting, free flowing football? It seems not, they play very defensive, set up ledley and michael at the back, and just sit there. The goal was very good, although quite flukey, if you understand, he just put his foot there.

3) Ok, I understand it's a derby game, and you expect the ref to let some stray tackles go. I would like to emphasize the word, some. It seems Spurs keep on pushing us, kicking us, but gives nothing, as soon as we even touch them, it's a free kick.

I think Spurs will just park the bus, and get all three points.

1. Yes, well youve had more of the ball but what do you expect your arsenal, a playing team.

2. Refer to No.1, how many teams other then barcelona can play football against you .

3. I would have said the same about you to be honest, youve had a lot of decisions go your way.

And most importantly ermmm Frank how bout that Danny Rose ;)

Ive always Rated him and you of all people know that Lol <)<)<)<)<)<)<)<) :D:D:D:D

Frankie, I've not seen Arsenal have a chance on goal yet. So you say you're playing really well... but none of your players have even tested our goalkeeper.

To address your second point, I've said already that we'll struggle in the midfield battle without Palacios. Arsenal have fielded 5 in the centre of the park, and we've got 4, and 2 of them are playing wider than your lot. Of course you'll dominate midfield and push us back when you're playing that way. To be fair, we have tried to play our way out of trouble at times but Arsenal are closing us down well at the moment.

I won't comment on your third point as I'm a bit tired of Arsenal fans complaining about how physical teams are when playing against them.

I hope the second half is 0 - 0 personally, but I think Arsenal will come out of the blocks quite quickly and score an equaliser. Then hopefully we'll take it near the end and finish it 2 - 1.

I dont think anyone is denying that youre playing well, its the truth, youre playing a good game, but spurs will be their boring selves and as you said park the bus, you need to use the control strategy if they do that :$

Lets be honest here, who doesnt park the bus and defend against arsenal when youre missing some of your best players. Come on

Lets be honest here, who doesnt park the bus and defend against arsenal when youre missing some of your best players. Come on

Barcelona. The had no Puyol, Pique and Ibra

Back