Tottenham vs Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 7K
Spurs will play well for 90 mins and then Lampard or Drogba will make it 1-0 with a flukey goal, if its Lampard he'll run to the stands and point to the sky acting as though he's scored the world's best goal.

yer beacause thats why he points to the sky and if it is him that scores the winner then surely it will be a worlds best goal to him as he could have won the title.

I think Lampard actually points to the sky in memory of his Mum, might be wrong though..

How about this a last secound winner for spurs,.from..... Sub Danny rose. the we all say take him to south africa.

How glad to see Spurs are outclassed, hope you will see what we're made of on the pitch.

Really hope Chelsea win, cause the last thing I want is them ******* up now and Man Utd winning the league.

How about this a last secound winner for spurs,.from..... Sub Danny rose. the we all say take him to south africa.

Im not sure but I think he's injured. Something to do with his ligaments.

Im not sure but I think he's injured. Something to do with his ligaments.

Correct. He came off at half-time against Arsenal because of tiredness and a niggling injury he picked up.

**** there goes rose world cup. *sigh* Lets take welbeck instead then

Really hope Chelsea win, cause the last thing I want is them ******* up now and Man Utd winning the league.

Sorry mate, but I think you need to edit your post.

Lennon is fit for the game with Chelsea, so umm... bad luck guys ;)

Dawson's form will really be tested now and prove whether or not he can tough it out in SA.Him and King have been crucial at the back for Spurs but Chelsea have looked hot,especially with Drogba and Malouda in-form coming towards the end of the season.

I says 1-1.Hard to see Spurs winning tbh.

Ivanovic will play right back and Lennon will play on the right wing so i don't really see how they will be against eachother.
Im more worried about Bale if he plays left mid.

**** there goes rose world cup. *sigh* Lets take welbeck instead then
Before you know Austin will be in the squad the way these names are being thrown around. :P

Shame Rose isn't playing, but I doubt he would of had much impact if I'm honest.

Back