Tottenham vs Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 7K
Before you know Austin will be in the squad the way these names are being thrown around. :P

Shame Rose isn't playing, but I doubt he would of had much impact if I'm honest.

How about we take carrol from toon. or maybe lee hughes from notts. all scoring goals.

**** there goes rose world cup. *sigh* Lets take welbeck instead then

If Welbeck goes the world cup i'm supporting New Zealand

ivanovic proberly going to win our player of the season award thats who. will be way to strong for lennon.
'Too strong'? Lennon will be too quick...,so i think Lennon would win that battle.

Ivanovic will play right back and Lennon will play on the right wing so i don't really see how they will be against eachother.
Im more worried about Bale if he plays left mid.
I was wondering it's Ivanovic, then Lennon will rape him, he's slow and there will be no problem in wide spaces.

Ivanovic RB, Lennon RM... unless someone switches sides no one is raping anyone (thankfully :S)

I was wondering it's Ivanovic, then Lennon will rape him, he's slow and there will be no problem in wide spaces.

if their up against each other then brana has proved he can mix it against the quicker players hence why his 1 of the big favourates to win our player of the season. sometimes lennons last ball is laughable and chelsea defence usaly take up decent positions. the only player we kinda find hard to handle is crouch but if alex plays and marks him then he is more than capable of dealing with him.

if their up against each other then brana has proved he can mix it against the quicker players hence why his 1 of the big favourates to win our player of the season. sometimes lennons last ball is laughable and chelsea defence usaly take up decent positions. the only player we kinda find hard to handle is crouch but if alex plays and marks him then he is more than capable of dealing with him.

He has played well against good times this year, so has lennon. I think your expecting your players to all have a brilliant game today. Whilst player are able to not play at there best every game. If Brana is slightly off today, he could indeed be raped by lennon or bale.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp: "I've looked at the Chelsea bench and it looks quite weak. Anelka, Ballack, Ashley Cole..."

well played Harry

Last edited:
Did Redknapp seriously say that lol? Slightly naive.

Surprised you didn't call that mind games Scott. ;)

Did Redknapp seriously say that lol? Slightly naive.

Surprised you didn't call that mind games Scott. ;)

He was joking when he said it Max. Maybe it was Mind Games

I think Lampard actually points to the sky in memory of his Mum, might be wrong though..

When he scores he kisses his wedding ring for his Wife and points to the sky because of his Daughter, Luna, which means Moon. :) He hasn't changed his celebration for years, and it isn't in recognition of his Mother, although they did dedicate a whole celebration to his mother, holding up a shirt with his mothers name on the back. 8-|

NO DAMNIT.

Who else noticed him just say..

**** OFF. Brilliant.

But bad for us.

1-0. Terry gets what has been coming to him.

Penalty given to... Tottenham. JT Handball

Anyone got any word on Lennon? He still out? I heard he agravated his groin again in training but not sure if it is true using s' now Max

Sorry mate, but I think you need to edit your post.

Lennon is fit for the game with Chelsea, so umm... bad luck guys ;)

Do I still need to change my post.

I'm not seeing Lennon. (K)

When the penalty was given the camera went right on JT and you can tell he said..

"Oh, **** off"

Was funny:)

Back