Tottenham vs Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 7K
Did Lennon start?
Defoe goal!! :D

Come on you Yidos!!!!

Yidos are the nickname of the Tottenham fans.

Bale!! 2-0 :)

Chelsea

1. We are playing like a shitdung today. We don't look up for it at all, especially when we gave away the penalty.

2. Ballack's come on. He might rescue 1 point for us but I don't see anyway back for us today. We have been outplayed by a superior Spurs side. We have thrown the title away. We won't beat 'Pool

O dear... Bale yet again. Still another 45 mins to play but not lookin promising.

2-0 and it's done, we are 4th again. Thanks Bale and Defoe + Gomes. :D:wub:

i knew it. dont the players have any hunger to win the tiltle:@. we are never going to win at liverpool if we play like this. F************k!!!!

Shocking.
Bale is tearing Ferreira apart.

Looking good at the moment. Solid at the back and Gomes was able to keep out a nice attempt by Chelsea just before the break.

Bale is unbelievable though. My ***** is erect at the very sight of him lately. I loved his '<3' celebration as well.

Hopefully we can keep this up in the second half. We're definitely worthy of the lead for now.

Looking good at the moment. Solid at the back and Gomes was able to keep out a nice attempt by Chelsea just before the break.

Bale is unbelievable though. My ***** is erect at the very sight of him lately. I loved his '<3' celebration as well.

Hopefully we can keep this up in the second half. We're definitely worthy of the lead for now.

*cough* gay *cough* ;)

something needs to change. We need an Otto Rehagel style team talk

Brilliant how Tottenham are taking all the pressure on them and still winning. They have got three tricky fixtures in Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd back to back and so far they have won one/possibly two and look strong for next week. Hope Liverpool beat Chelsea next week and Tottenham beat Chelsea this week and lose next week. That would put Utd one point ahead of Chelsea wouldn’t it?

I love spurs.:D

They better not ruin it by beating us at old trafford though. ¬_¬

Come on spurs.:D

Brilliant how Tottenham are taking all the pressure on them and still winning. They have got three tricky fixtures in Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd back to back and so far they have won one/possibly two and look strong for next week. Hope Liverpool beat Chelsea next week and Tottenham beat Chelsea this week and lose next week. That would put Utd one point ahead of Chelsea wouldn’t it?

i dont want that to happen:'(

We've got Spurs at Old Trafford next week, Chelsea have Stoke next weekend. They play Liverpool the week after.

Either way, as long as Tottenham beat Chelsea today we are right back into the title race and hopefully Spurs get fourth, they deserve it after this last week of results (if it stays like this).

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Wow, Ancelotti is really going for it. All 3 changes made and second half hasn't even started yet.

Anelka on for Joe Cole
Ivanovic on for Ferreira

Drogba is in trouble though. Injured and doesn't look comfortable at all.. should be interesting if Chelsea have to go the whole second half with 10 men due to their over eagerness to make changes.

Whoops my mistake I read somewhere Chelsea plays Liverpool and I thought it would be next week. I hope we get our fourth title in a row. And Tottenham definitely deserve fourth place this year miles more than Man City do. And Tottenham didn’t waste money the way City did.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

1836: MASSIVE controversy at White Hart Lane - and we haven't even kicked off yet. Carlo Ancelotti throws caution to the wind by sending Branislav Ivanovic and Nicolas Anelka on for Joe Cole and Paulo Ferreira. That means he can't make any more changes (having brought Michael Ballack on in the first half) - and would you believe it, Didier Drogba limps over from the centre circle, complaining of a groin injury. Can Ancelotti change his subs? It appears not. Drogba will have to soldier on... Remarkable.

Yes!!!!

Back