Tottenham vs Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 7K
i swear he is not

Yeah mate clocked on i was thinkiing about leighton baines

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

1903: Wonder what the watching Fabio Capello makes of it all? So far today, he's seen Wayne Rooney return from injury (albeit in quite quiet fashion), but Rio Ferdinand again absent, and now John Terry sent off. I'll bet he likes the look of that Gareth Bale on the left...

So not just me who thought gareth bale was english

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

JT is havng a terrible few games should have seen red in the FA Cup and finally saw red today he totally deservesit and should get a ban for the tackle on milner lol that aint going to happen though is it a one game ban for two yellows?

The commentator is speaking with sarcasm, not being truthful

Looks like the BBC reporter read my post this is what she just said:

1910: Yes, yes, I know Gareth Bale's Welsh (see 1903), and I'm sure Don Fabio does too. With Bale and Aaron Ramsey (when he recovers from that horror broken leg), Wales's future looks quite bright.

Dawson with a great challenge but dunno if it would of gone it.

ohhhhhhh when the spursssss gooooooo marchiiiiiiiiin iiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn

My God, what a player England would had if Bale was English.

Sorry typo, I meant gone in.
Lampard goal. Too little too late though.

Last edited:
My God, what a player England would had if Bale was English.

Yep would love Bale at the World Cup for England but now know he is WELSH
Come on Tottenham! How long left?
Oh yeah Frutty have you done the kit I requested? I want to add it to my album which has fm-base’s best kits. Well if it’s any good.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

No Fat Frank has scored

elenrivesfatfrank.jpg

Extremly pleased with the result, we are back on the line, awesome game guys, thanks for such a match, solid performance, hope this time we proved everyone who outclassed us that they were wrong.
And another 4 points won by Frutty on FM-Base Predictor. ;)

It's all over!! :D

Chelsea lose against Spurs and blow the title race WIDE open!

Game finished 2-1. What a week for Tottenham. We didn't play well enough and Tottenham deserved the win and should of scored right at the end.

COYS if we continue to play like that I am sure we can smash Manchester in the game we have with them... ;):)

well done spuds good result terry now banned for next game albeit stoke but still atleast the race is still on till the end!(H)

Back