Tottenham vs Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 5K
Fantastic defending from Gallas there. Great commitment

Was fantastic football from city and a great clearance from Gallas off the line !

Game over.

MCFC will be in the Champions League Qualifying Round next season!

Sigh. Cant wait to watch City in the CL next season with their 3 holding midfielders at home.

They will finish 3rd i think and Arsenal will complete the biggest bottlejob ever :(

Yeeess!!!! Get in!!!!!!

Work needs to be done in the transfer market aswell as on and off the pitch. We can put a real title challenge next season. Cook clearly couldn't wait to get to spend another 100m+ :D

Much better starting situation next season than it was last season when there was 1 week time to prepar because of the world cup.

New lb, cb and a few attacking options :D

I would die of laugher if they didn't get through to the group stages.

Sigh. Cant wait to watch City in the CL next season with their 3 holding midfielders at home.

Will probably be knocked out in the Qualifying round if they do that, A team like Cluj or Young Boys would destroy them <)
In all seriousness though, they might not be in the CL in 3 years as the rate they are spending, they will be in debt and kicked out.

I wonder how Tottenham will cope without Europe next season :P

Congrats to ManCity and I'm sure they'll do well in the Champions League with their loads of talent and boring, defensive tactics.

Mancini is a fool though, I can't believe Toure played a full 90 and Silva played 80 minutes along with several other starters...what was he thinking? This weekend is way more important. ManCity needed three points in three matches, surely they could have sacrificed this one so they have a better chance at winning their first trophy in decades, and then go out and win one of their next two matches.

Yes. Cannot wait to see the emergence of more 'plastic' Manchester City fans like the tool above.

Will be even better to see how they celebrate IF they win the FA cup. Buying trophies must be fantastic

All City really need is an LB, CB and maybe an RB. That's it. Their squad is that strong..

Scary that their squad is so strong and they're only just getting into the UCL Qualifying Stages..

Yeeess!!!! Get in!!!!!!

Work needs to be done in the transfer market aswell as on and off the pitch. We can put a real title challenge next season. Cook clearly couldn't wait to get to spend another 100m+ :D

Much better starting situation next season than it was last season when there was 1 week time to prepar because of the world cup.

New lb, cb and a few attacking options :D

I would love to see how you spend 100 million with the FFP rules, while offloading players on massively high wages...

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

What do you learn Harry?:

Buy a fricking striker who can put it away

I would love to see how you spend 100 million with the FFP rules, while offloading players on massively high wages...

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

What do you learn Harry?:

Buy a fricking striker who can put it away

Well, you can put your FFP rules in your ****. Just watch and see...im probably the only City fan here so im not going to sitt and defend myself against all **** here.

As Redknapp earlier said..."city are going to blow your brains in the summer". And thats true. I know you dont want us to spend because your i debt and cannot afford more than a lollipop.

Well, you can put your FFP rules in your ****. Just watch and see...im probably the only City fan here so im not going to sitt and defend myself against all **** here.

lol. Ever been to a city game? or heard of them before 2008?

could turn out to be a really good season for city. credit where credit's due.

As Redknapp earlier said..."city are going to blow your brains in the summer". And thats true. I know you dont want us to spend because your i debt and cannot afford more than a lollipop.

Liverpool could probably quite easily match your spending this summer, and do it without going into debt ;)

& Yes, I'd love to know how you're going to turn a massive debt, into a figure UEFA see acceptable enough to allow you into Europe. LOL. Go back to being plastic and supporting the 2 richest clubs in the world...

sigh, as usual, throw out rubbish rather than actual facts, r even defend your position. ****, I know more about City, its history and its finances than you do. And teh club has a job on its hands, the figures dont lie

Back