Tottenham vs Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 5K
FFP up our *rse?
FFP is not water tight but if it is regulated properly in order to spend 100 million a year City would need to turn over 100 million a year, saying that I enjoy City, all they really need is a CB and new LB (No idea who, possibly Tremoulinas/Bastos), possibly another top quality midfield to go with Silva and Toure. And a forward when Tevez leaves because I doubt Balotelli will step up next year (He will eventually step up)

I just admtted that im a glory hunter? So what..idc then.

And Mike...why dont you leave Cook and Mansour to do the sponsorship deals and deal with the finances? You are scared that City overtake your beloved United..just like you were yesterday scared that Liverpool take "your" throne as the most succesfull english club back. Thats why you try to convince yourself that **** rules like FFP are going to stop clubs. SAF leavesand it might become reality...

Anyways...bye. Enojy your night...

Last edited:
so they've spent 15m on a left back, and he's not good enough. lal.

And Mike...why dont you leave Cook and Mansour to do the sponsorship deals and deal with the finances?

Anyways...bye.

I would love to see them pull out 200m of revenue income.

FFP up our *rse?
FFP is not water tight but if it is regulated properly in order to spend 100 million a year City would need to turn over 100 million a year, saying that I enjoy City, all they really need is a CB and new LB (No idea who, possibly Tremoulinas/Bastos), possibly another top quality midfield to go with Silva and Toure. And a forward when Tevez leaves because I doubt Balotelli will step up next year (He will eventually step up)

In order for City to spend 100 mil a year, they would have to own some kind of money tree then plant it in the stadium and class it as profit. The wages they pay at the moment is astronomical, then add 100mil of transfer fees, signing on fees, agent fees and these new wages. All i can say is blooooody ****.

And Mike...why dont you leave Cook and Mansour to do the sponsorship deals and deal with the finances? You are scared that City overtake your beloved United..just like you were yesterday scared that Liverpool take "your" throne as the most succesfull english club back. Thats why you try to convince yourself that **** rules like FFP are going to stop clubs. SAF leavesand it might become reality...

i ask you a genuine question, yet so far you've thrown ridiculous jibes back

sigh, immature at best, ignornant at worst

Sadly my friend (I use the term very losely) but me, you and everyone else in this forum will be long gone the day this ever happens.

United>>>>>>>>>>>>>> City

No matter what you say fools...you will see City spend big this summer.

Why would Brian Kidd and Mancini talk so much about the CL importance to attract the best players etc?...

But ok..enough, goodnight.

You guys know that contracts signed before 2010 june or something like that dosesn't count in FFP? Tevez...several overpaid players wages.

And you guys know that there are more profit sources that count in FFP? Thats why they are developing thing at Eastlands. And facility improvments and stadium expansions etc wont count...but goodnight :D City know what their doing..dont you worry guys<3333 Nights <333

Last edited:

Why would Brian Kidd and Mancini talk so much about the CL importance to attract the best players etc?...

Love how you call of us fools when its you thats being naive and stupid.

Man City overtake Man Utd?! Bggest joke of the century. REAL football fans know that will NEVER happen in our lifetime. Man Utd are far bigger than Man City and always will be. And I gurantee Man Citys johnn come latelys will desert City when things go bad and support a bigger club

Ok, are you gone now so we can have a sensible discussion?

Man City overtake Man Utd?! Bggest joke of the century. REAL football fans know that will NEVER happen in our lifetime. Man Utd are far bigger than Man City and always will be. And I gurantee Man Citys johnn come latelys will desert City when things go bad and support a bigger club

I wouldn't say it's impossible, as long as Sheikh sticks out with them, eventually they'll be bigger.

I wouldn't say it's impossible, as long as Sheikh sticks out with them, eventually they'll be bigger.

Thats the thing though. Would they stick with them when things go badly, and if not.....well, doesn't bear thinking about. If they keep spending ridiculous amounts of cash on wages, they'll have to hike ticket prices up quite a bit in the future. Then the real fans will suffer, because they'll be priced out of the game. Then prices will have to come down, then be unable to sustain the wages........vicious circle.

Thats the thing though. Would they stick with them when things go badly, and if not.....well, doesn't bear thinking about. If they keep spending ridiculous amounts of cash on wages, they'll have to hike ticket prices up quite a bit in the future. Then the real fans will suffer, because they'll be priced out of the game. Then prices will have to come down, then be unable to sustain the wages........vicious circle.

I don't even think Sheikh remember he owns City...That's how rich he is.

Well, you can put your FFP rules in your ****. Just watch and see...im probably the only City fan here so im not going to sitt and defend myself against all **** here.

What?! What on earth do you mean shove them up your ****... You need to go with those rules regardless of whatever you think... You need to offload tons of players before you can even contemplate spending £100m. Jesus christ, ridiculous.

In order for City to spend 100 mil a year, they would have to own some kind of money tree then plant it in the stadium and class it as profit. The wages they pay at the moment is astronomical, then add 100mil of transfer fees, signing on fees, agent fees and these new wages. All i can say is blooooody ****.

Maybe I'm not understanding the FFP rules but, IF the Sheik felt like spending big, can't he just get some random arab company to pump a shitload of money through 'sponsorship'?

You guys know that contracts signed before 2010 june or something like that dosesn't count in FFP? Tevez...several overpaid players wages.

So.. you're going to lose allot of players on a Bosman when you need to renew their contracts?

Maybe I'm not understanding the FFP rules but, IF the Sheik felt like spending big, can't he just get some random arab company to pump a shitload of money through 'sponsorship'?

No, because that would mean clubs like City can get away with spending crazy money without having the means too, which is effectively what Madridista is saying they will be able to do.

does anyone including City fans actually know what that "turn your back" celebration means?

Doubt it, they saw Lech Poznan doing it and decided to steal it.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

If City failed the FFP, what would happen with our 4th champions league spot?

Back