Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 593K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Parkers needed more at the other North London club to be honest lads...

Or, dare I say, at a certain Merseyside club. I know they have Lucas and hes stepped up but still Parkers a quality player

Newcastle are trying to seal a permanent deal for Ben Arfa despite him missing almost the entire season the chief scout has sent in a glowing recommendation to the clubs hierarchy.

We bought him in January.

Newcastle are trying to seal a permanent deal for Ben Arfa despite him missing almost the entire season the chief scout has sent in a glowing recommendation to the clubs hierarchy.

We signed him on a permanent deal in January.

EDIT: zoomed.

Last edited:
We signed him on a permanent deal in January.

EDIT: zoomed.

I Just Got ***** Slapped

*Facepalm*
Can not believe I missed the date on the DailyFail article was the 15th november, I did not know they signed him.

Fair play, just hurts so much more that its about Newcastle...

If Newcastle need a striker I recommend Kris Boyd, he would be an excellent signing maybe pay us around 5 million?

Hope Pardews reading this

If Newcastle need a striker I recommend Kris Boyd, he would be an excellent signing maybe pay us around 5 million?

I would rather we signed a player with no arms, legs or head.

I Just Got ***** Slapped

*Facepalm*
Can not believe I missed the date on the DailyFail article was the 15th november, I did not know they signed him.

Fair play, just hurts so much more that its about Newcastle...

Why not get Heskey in as well then XD

Newcastle reportedly sniffing around Carlton Cole, £7million according to BBC Gossip....

I would rather we signed a player with no arms, legs or head.

I'll get your deformed brother on the phone to Pardew right now.

Boyd is supposed to of got his touch back recently though

Bit harsh on the 16 stone midget I think there fellas, not like hes sitting in the North East sunshine relaxing with a Mohito and 30k a week while Boro were sitting on the edge of relegation...

Then the best part is we flog him out to Forest still pay his 30k a week and he scores a few goals.

Pardew if your watching I am telling you this is what you need to do:

Heskey- Winger Attack
Kris Boyd- Poacher
Michael Ricketts- Winger Attack

With that front line I think the Tyne Tees derby will be on the cards after next season ;)

Chelsea prepare £13m bid to rival Arsenal for Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian

Chelsea have made a move for Shakhtar Donetsk attacking midfielder Willian.

The Blues are expected to make a £13million bid for the 22-year-old Brazilian as owner Roman Abramovich begins a summer spending spree to improve an ageing squad.

The move will go ahead regardless of whether manager Carlo Ancelotti is sacked or not as Abramovich is desperate to sign the former Corinthians player.
dailymail.co.uk

The whole Fergie has tracked him thing is absolute tosh, spin work by Man United like they tracked him since he was young. I remember 2 seasons ago when Udinese were actively trying to sell/loan him for around 5 million pound and no one took the chance. The way I see the story is Mancini wants him...And Mancini gets what Mancini wants. Only one of his signings has 'flopped' for me and thats Milner, the rest have produced very well/settling in unlike Mark Hughes' 80k a week superflops XD.

He could be talking about Di Natale :eek:, now that would be a twist

Man Utd being interested in him for a long time is as much of a story as this one about city wanting him now. It's all newspaper reports, neither manager has ever said anything about him.

Also, re: flops. Jerome Boateng? Edin Dzeko? Gai Assulin?

Although I admit Parker has had a great season, I don't want him at Arsenal next year and certainly can't see the transfer happening.

Chelsea prepare £13m bid to rival Arsenal for Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian

Chelsea have made a move for Shakhtar Donetsk attacking midfielder Willian.

The Blues are expected to make a £13million bid for the 22-year-old Brazilian as owner Roman Abramovich begins a summer spending spree to improve an ageing squad.

The move will go ahead regardless of whether manager Carlo Ancelotti is sacked or not as Abramovich is desperate to sign the former Corinthians player.
dailymail.co.uk

It seems that Chelsea are gunna have a whole squad of Brazilians soon :p

Man Utd being interested in him for a long time is as much of a story as this one about city wanting him now. It's all newspaper reports, neither manager has ever said anything about him.

Also, re: flops. Jerome Boateng? Edin Dzeko? Gai Assulin?

Come on they are too easy to shoot down,
Boateng- Half the season injured or as I like to call it the 'Torres excuse'
Dzeko- Still settling, guess hes one of those guys who cant make an instant impact mid season. Everyone on FM knows how good Dzeko is, we have been buying him for years.
Gai Assulin- Have to admit I have not seen a glimpse of him at city, not sure what they are doing with him

Milner- Huge flop, he has no excuses whatsoever. Hes the first of many over priced 'HG buys'

Fair, although Boateng seemingly being shipped off to bundesliga next year suggests hes flopped.

Dzeko is still to convince me, when was the last time an immobile striker did anything in the premier league? The game has moved on since Sheringhams day.

I think everyone knew Assulin would flop, it would have been Cook wanting to dress it up as if Man City stole him from Barca, everyone knows he was released by Barca, its very much like the situation with Gio Dos Santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.