Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
FM NEWS: FULHAM WILL BE TO GIGNAC!

Arrived in England this morning, André-Pierre Gignac has signed with Fulham, where he will be loaned for the remainder of the season.

Marseille has not had much time to see the new Gignac, refined the income of the cure in Merano. Two small came into the game and then goes away. Landed this morning in England, he is committed to Fulham for a year as a loan. The OM will still cover a portion of salary.

However, the savings on the wage bill should be sufficient to record the arrival of a new striker, wanted by Didier Deschamps. Andre-Pierre Gignac is going to try to relaunch his career in the Premier League for his first experience abroad. It should quickly get a status holder to a team ranked 16th in England (1 draw, 2 losses) and already in trouble.

Fulham , former club Marlet, Saha or Malbranque, best known for attacking problems with a single goal scored (by Dempsey) in three Premier League matches. The Cottagers have qualified through against the group stage of the Europa League. The challenge is in any case size for Andre-Pierre Gignac!

Info FM : ce sera Fulham pour Gignac !

"Is it reported that Keiszuke is in London? He's in Japan. He won't sign to anywhere, it's sure that he stays at CSKA."

Honda's agent, apparently. Just been on twitter searching team names :)

Never thought i could say this.

Argentine striker Denis Stracqualursi is having a medical at Everton which will pave way for Beckford to go to Leicester - SSN.

Never thought i could say this.

Argentine striker Denis Stracqualursi is having a medical at Everton which will pave way for Beckford to go to Leicester - SSN.

Does it not depend on Beckford agreeing personal terms with Leicester though? If personal terms aren't agreed I assume the whole thing will collapse like a pack of cards. I don't want him to leave either tbh-was showing form toward the end of last season

Reading have accepted 4.5m bid from Leicester for Jimmy Kebe he is currently having medical, Beckford is now traveling down from Liverpool to agree terms and take medical.

Does it not depend on Beckford agreeing personal terms with Leicester though? If personal terms aren't agreed I assume the whole thing will collapse like a pack of cards. I don't want him to leave either tbh-was showing form toward the end of last season

Its only a loan for Denis. SSN and Daily Mail have said at this minute, he is having a medical. The Beckford story broke about an hour before hand. It seems like Becks will move, Leicester have got no other striker targets so i think the deal is around 4-5million.

The big question though, how do you pronounce his name!?

Its only a loan for Denis. SSN and Daily Mail have said at this minute, he is having a medical. The Beckford story broke about an hour before hand. It seems like Becks will move, Leicester have got no other striker targets so i think the deal is around 4-5million.

we have got quite a few other striker targets I think we currently have bids in for 7 players, we lost out on Jerome but still have bids in on Jelavic and Maynard but I think we are after 2 strikers and a winger (Kebe).

Not even going to bother trying-don't think they can do it properly on SSN either lol. Would be even worse when drunk

Interesting rumours floating around.

As part of the Cole to Lille loan deal, we've apparently been given first option on Eden Hazard. If that is true, then that is a fantastic bit of business by Liverpool. Also reports that if Lille are out of the champions league by christmas, we'll make a move for him.

As part of the Cole to Lille loan deal, we've apparently been given first option on Eden Hazard. If that is true, then that is a fantastic bit of business by Liverpool. Also reports that if Lille are out of the champions league by christmas, we'll make a move for him.

Despite not really needing another winger, Hazard would be someone you couldn't turn down. Still have a funny feeling he will play for Arsenal.

I think thats just rumours being created by mugs to capitalize on all the uncertainty around Hazard tbh... could be true but doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back