Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welbeck hamstring injury, Hernandez serious concussion which uncovered previous issues with fits etc, casting long term doubts over his fitness, who knows how long before Owen cops another injury. This leaves Rooney, Berba and Macheda as our only fit strikers. Unless it's for 15 million+ Fergie should keep Berba.

Still think we need another striker, with N'gog looking like he won't be here much longer, and doubts over Andy Carroll's fitness.

I'd love the journalists who were messing about saying we'd bid for Neymar yesterday were actually telling the truth, but someone like Lavezzi or Zarate would do. Expect to see Kenny pull something out the bag before 11PM tonight.

Telegraph saying Sneijder is in Manchester for Medical.

Eurobot:
NEWS AT (A BIT PAST) NOON! Wesley Sneijder hs been backed into even money to join Manchester United from Internazionale. Rumours abound that he is on his way to Carrington for a medical

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Welbeck hamstring injury, Hernandez serious concussion which uncovered previous issues with fits etc, casting long term doubts over his fitness, who knows how long before Owen cops another injury. This leaves Rooney, Berba and Macheda as our only fit strikers. Unless it's for 15 million+ Fergie should keep Berba.

Also there were few rumors that Macheda is off to Newcastle on loan and Diouf to Everton.

Sean Maloney heading for Wigan for talks after Celtic accept £1 million bid

12:07 Shaun Maloney is undergoing a medical at Wigan ahead of his proposed move from Celtic (SSN)

Last edited:
Heavy rumours suggesting Zamora could be off to Newcastle. If this happens Fulham have been linning up a bid for Gignac.
Could get interesting.

Would rather we just went for Gignac, and Zamora can stay at Fulham.

Still think we need another striker, with N'gog looking like he won't be here much longer, and doubts over Andy Carroll's fitness.

I'd love the journalists who were messing about saying we'd bid for Neymar yesterday were actually telling the truth, but someone like Lavezzi or Zarate would do. Expect to see Kenny pull something out the bag before 11PM tonight.

I wouldnt expect Lavezzi mate

French TV claiming Joe Cole has joined Lille on one year loan. Thought that was off?

I know! I checked it again and it really was on a transfer, not loan! But meh, probably bogus !

wtf. he just arrived in the club and now he'll be transfer to Porto. lol. can u reassure it agian or it might be a season loan deal for lukaku.

imo, its kinda lame tbh. with drogba out for like weeks, and anelka and torres hold the ????, let lukaku lead the line.

Liverpool and Lille have confirmed Joe Cole loan move on their official websites.

Zarate's Coming??! :D

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Yep Joe Cole is off to Lille both clubs confirmed

Heavy rumours suggesting Zamora could be off to Newcastle. If this happens Fulham have been linning up a bid for Gignac.
Could get interesting.

Yeah but that source was Anon, not sure why'd he'd be getting the train to Newcastle with so little time left.

Would rather we just went for Gignac, and Zamora can stay at Fulham.

Yeeah, or Gignac and Bobby at Fulham :)

Still not convinced by Bryan Ruiz TBH. Especially at that price.

Meh, he was the 2nd best player in the Eredivisie after Suarez. Although there have been a few **** players out of it like Kezman, there has also been Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Ibrahimovic, Sniejder, VDV, Kuyt.

Here's to him not flopping. Surprised we managed to knock the price down from 15 million euros to be honest.

"Exciting news to come from Old Trafford for Manchester United fans. Stay with us, we'll bring it to you as soon as we have confirmation!"

Sky Sports News.

Make of that what you will.....

De Rossi maybe?

i'd like to point out that Aston Villa are idiots. Joe Cole has been available all summer, and you wait till now?

I would prefer Lass over Sneijder. We need someone like Lass. Fletcher is great, but Lass adds something else...
Imagine
Lass
Fletcher - Anderson
Nani - Rooney - Young
Chicharito​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back