Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the odds of Sneijder of joing Utd have been slashed

With the way Cleverley & more importantly, Anderson has started the season; I'd rather we signed a defensive midfielder today than Sneijder. De Rossi or M'vila would be brilliant, but I wouldn't mind Lass either.

Blackburn are after Yakubu now.

Anton Ferdinand to QPR, confirmed by Sunderland. (Fee agreed)
Hmmm, J. Barton, A. Traore, A. Ferdinand, L. Young, DJ Campbell, J. Bothroyd, K. Dyer (WHY?!?!?!), D. Gabbidon, B. Murphy + a probable SWP... That's not a bad collection of bodies to keep us up.

i'd like to point out that Aston Villa are idiots. Joe Cole has been available all summer, and you wait till now?

They have Ireland, why they need Joe Cole that too on massive wages.

I would say well done Villa for not signing him.

I would prefer Lass over Sneijder. We need someone like Lass. Fletcher is great, but Lass adds something else...
Imagine
Lass
Fletcher - Anderson
Nani - Rooney - Young
Chicharito​

With only 3 defenders ?

With the way Cleverley & more importantly, Anderson has started the season; I'd rather we signed a defensive midfielder today than Sneijder. De Rossi or M'vila would be brilliant, but I wouldn't mind Lass either.

Blackburn are after Yakubu now.

Funny you should mention that lol. Being reported that a deal is close, and is expected to have a medical at some point today.

We're also being linked with a loan signing. Argentian striker Denis Stracqualuisi

1203: Papiss Demba Cisse's agent says the Senegalese will not be leaving Bundesliga side Freiburg during the transfer window. Fulham, Sunderland and Newcastle United have been linked with a move. "Nobody was ready to pay the sum - that was the only problem," Guido Nicolai told BBC Africa Sport.

Villa after Jenas

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Everton have accepted 4m bid from Leicester for Beckford.

Villa after Jenas

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Accepted it? Is this for goddam real? jesus wept we need a goddam striker if we lose Yakubu. Ffs :@

Villa after Jenas

I think there's more to Beckford than initially meets the eye.

1203: Papiss Demba Cisse's agent says the Senegalese will not be leaving Bundesliga side Freiburg during the transfer window. Fulham, Sunderland and Newcastle United have been linked with a move. "Nobody was ready to pay the sum - that was the only problem," Guido Nicolai told BBC Africa Sport.

I was hoping he'd join the Toon, he's a quality player.

I think you will get Sturridge on loan mate.

snowballs chance in **** of that happening tbh... Young Studge has been promised first-team chances this season and has been really impressive for us this season, shame he had to undergo a three match ban but John Terry admitted Studge would have been one of the first names on the team sheet if he was availiable to play

Gignac en négociation à l

on their official site.

Gignac negotiating abroad
By Wednesday morning, the last day of the transfer window, the Olympians have trained in short supply because of the number ten players are selected from Marseille in the national team. Absence was noticed was that of Andre-Pierre Gignac. "I understand he is abroad," said Guy Stephan told reporters in mid-day. Informed of the absence of the striker at the session of the day, the assistant coach continued, "there are currently negotiations. We need the three parties agree. Maybe it will or will not happen. "

One thing is certain, if initially there will be an arrival. "The President has always said" confirms Guy Stephan. "Didier Deschamps has always said he wanted an attacker. There may be an operation that will be possible in the day. But there are wishes and what is possible. "

I think you will get Sturridge on loan mate.

I really doubt it tbh. We're trying to get that Argentinian lad on loan-remains to be seen wether or not anything comes out of it. I'm just really staggered that if we're going to lose the Yak, we accept a bid for Beckford. What the **** is going on there? Just hoping nothing comes from the rumour that Chelsea are thinking of swooping for Barkley. If that did happen I'd be furious and gutted at once. Can't remember a time when I've hated a transfer window so much lol

Looks like the Denis Stracqualuisi deal is happening. Promising striker apparently. 6ft 3 or something, 23 years old and scored a hatrick against Boca Juniors

Last edited:
http://yfrog.com/o0z6bsj

Modric Escaping From Tottenham

o0z6bsj
o0z6bsj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back