Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the clubs do their business like I do my homework? The last night. If they spent some more time on full pressure they might avoid overpaying or not getting the players they want.

How else do you expect Jim White to have a career? That man needs a mainstream chat show. <3

Chelsea are tapping up our players again(liverpool). lol last time they did this it cost them £50mil for a donkey

umm, Mereiles, what?

Chelsea, give us £10M and Sturridge, and he's yours.

he's left it all a bit late hasn't he? 20 minutes left.

Glasgow Rangers reject Yelovic (sp) bid of £9 million pound from un-named club

Chelsea are tapping up our players again(liverpool). lol last time they did this it cost them £50mil for a donkey

havent tapped him up, since they havent spoken to him. and he has essentially been on sale all summer

Been pretty boring as a United fan. Would have loved Sneijder but that deal quieted down a while ago.

umm, Mereiles, what?

Chelsea, give us £10M and Sturridge, and he's yours.

he's left it all a bit late hasn't he? 20 minutes left.

Liverpool may be able to release the documentation from the medical he had when he joined LFC and use the fax machine for all the paper work. Be pretty dam close though

@Mike Go back a few weeks mate, you must've missed the stories.

''Mikel has informed me he wants to join arsenal. I'm disappointed to lose him." Moyes

Jela in it for the long haul. £9m would have been too much to turn down last season, things are on the way up.

@Mike Go back a few weeks mate, you must've missed the stories.

that isnt tapping up, and they havent tapped him up tonight, since they havent spoken to without permisson By handing in a request Liverpool dont have to pay a loyalty fee. he's actually done the club a favour

Chelsea are about to offer 15m apparently

Last edited:
Best tweet ive heard all evening.

"Does anyone else think that all these bids for Nikica Jelavic are actually coming on Craig Whyte's Football Manager game??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back