Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meireles transfer request submitted, don't want him, but could do well as a temporary playmaker.

Meireles...transfer request...really? Out of all players who could put a transfer request in, it's not you. A mediocre season, committing yourself to the club, then a transfer request.

What a fucktard.

I know! This is crazy. Benayoun going to Arsenal paves way for Meireles to join Chelsea i a deal can be done in time.

Everton yet to confirm that Drenthe and Denis S have signed.

To be blunt, Meireles what a ********. I liked the guy, but why submit a transfer request so late. If he had wanted out sooner we could've agreed to the 7m + benayoun offer from chelsea. Luckily for him we don't instantly need to replace him.

That sounds like he was planing to move, but personal terms couldn't be agreed.

@sneijder101010Wesley Sneijder

I respect all the Man Utd fans, who supported me the whole transfer window! I'm a winner and I will make you Interisti proud this season!!!!

Point scoring for the future. :)

Why do the clubs do their business like I do my homework? The last night. If they spent some more time on full pressure they might avoid overpaying or not getting the players they want.

Why do the clubs do their business like I do my homework? The last night. If they spent some more time on full pressure they might avoid overpaying or not getting the players they want.

Such sensible ideas are not deemed acceptable to some clubs

Some clubs do their transfer business like I used to do my homework, not at all.

To sum up: Better late than never.

Not sure why some liverpool fans are ranting. He's effectively been for sale all summer. And handing in a transfer request means the club dont have to pay him a loyalty fee on leaving

@sneijder101010Wesley Sneijder

I respect all the Man Utd fans, who supported me the whole transfer window! I'm a winner and I will make you Interisti proud this season!!!!

Point scoring for the future. :)

Maybe next season? or even during January (unlikely though).

That sounds like he was planing to move, but personal terms couldn't be agreed.

They couldnt, we wouldnt meet the 210k he wanted. And Inter wouldnt budge over the Nike money

Yossi Benayoun on Twitter: "I sign with arsenal, very happy and excited about it, but now my head is only in the game against Greece on Friday, thanks for the support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back