Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not tapping up thats uber-tapping up *****

@Mike 15 mil? I'd accept that if I was on FM.

yeah, hes actually doing you guys a favour

To clarify. Chelsea offered 7m plus Yossi, LFC wanted cash only. It seems Chelsea finally cracked. By handing a request, liverpool dont have to pay him a loyalty fee, and end up with more money

Hearing Vincente deal has been done by Brighton. Great signing

Anything over what we payed for Meireles and it's happy days, unsure of why he'd want to leave though.

Come on. Want a sudden massive gust of wind to blow away the paper work for Arteta deal

I expect that meireles will go. The request was probably earlier today or even this week. Rumours i heard (probs not true)Out- Meireles 13 mil - ChelseaIn - Johnson 17 mil - Man CityAnd all is calm for Jim White

Done. Mereiles hasn't gone anywhere.

Most pointless transfer request ever.

yeah, hes actually doing you guys a favour

To clarify. Chelsea offered 7m plus Yossi, LFC wanted cash only. It seems Chelsea finally cracked. By handing a request, liverpool dont have to pay him a loyalty fee, and end up with more money

Yeah but hes screwed now, were going to be very cautious over him and kenny wont be taking a **** on him.

"No one is bigger than the club" - King Kenny

Anything over what we payed for Meireles and it's happy days, unsure of why he'd want to leave though.

Its more a case of being sold for the right price, he's pretty much been for sale all summer

Sky Sports sources understand Arsenal are set to confirm the signing of Mikel Arteta in the next couple of minutes. The paperwork is being prepared.

Just hope they didn't finish it in time...

Yeah but hes screwed now, were going to be very cautious over him and kenny wont be taking a **** on him.

"No one is bigger than the club" - King Kenny

Liverpool were the ones trying to sell him all summer TBF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back