Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't McLeish say he was staying though? Twitter saying this+Mirror journalist saying this=wait and see

Bent really cant stay for a club for more than a year can he lol he must have raked up millions on transfer fees !

It's just that ludicrous price of £27 million. That's just....ridiculous. Only word I can think of.

It's just that ludicrous price of £27 million. That's just....ridiculous. Only word I can think of.

I wouldn't actually mind being Darren Bent or Nicolas Anelka's agent if offered the chance. :P But I agree, 27m is way over the top even though he is a proven goalscorer.

Well Vila bought him for 24 so they weren't going to sell him for less than 25 imo

Well Vila bought him for 24 so they weren't going to sell him for less than 25 imo

Forgot it was 24. Still though...stupidity. Would be great for Villa-be able to strengthen the squad well with that sort of money. Weren't they making a cheeky move for Drogba? Or was that a rumour

Forgot it was 24. Still though...stupidity. Would be great for Villa-be able to strengthen the squad well with that sort of money. Weren't they making a cheeky move for Drogba? Or was that a rumour

Lol I posted that it was from Goal.com though ;)

it was 18m, with a rising to 24m in performance clauses for bent villa had to pay to Sunderland

and i think the drogba rumour was true too. not to mention villa want keane too.

it was 18m, with a rising to 24m in performance clauses for bent villa had to pay to Sunderland

and i think the drogba rumour was true too. not to mention villa want keane too.

Yeah heard about keane too. But I've just heard, that the twitter story about Bent was sent out by mistake-just been confirmed by the journos colleague on the radio. Apparently it's a major jumping of the gun. whoopsie lol

Yeah heard about keane too. But I've just heard, that the twitter story about Bent was sent out by mistake-just been confirmed by the journos colleague on the radio. Apparently it's a major jumping of the gun. whoopsie lol

still king kenny will make the bid XD

As much as I want to see Pavlyuchenko at Newcastle, I think £9m, never mind Spurs asking price of £12m is far too high. 29, not playing regular, £5-£6m tops. Although, a proven EPL goalscorer.

As much as I want to see Pavlyuchenko at Newcastle, I think £9m, never mind Spurs asking price of £12m is far too high. 29, not playing regular, £5-£6m tops. Although, a proven EPL goalscorer.

well u still have dembaba so. but wont he be a good backup for u ;)

Last edited:

Moo-long-got-ee. Easy.

Can't say I've heard of him, but might be worth a punt. Dunney's not getting any young, and Cuellar's likely leaving. Also, Collins is *****.

Didn't McLeish say he was staying though? Twitter saying this+Mirror journalist saying this=wait and see

Pffft. McLeish can say what he likes.

Wat.

27 mil? Yes please. We've got the Gabalator back, fit and firing. Bent's been a bit off-colour... 27 mil for him is tasty stuff.

Actually, so far we've only paid £18 mil. The extra six gets wiped off if we sell him before he has a chance to fulfil the clauses, which he hasn't.

That'd be cool. Drogba's still a tank. Didier Drogba feeding off Marc Albrighton's crosses. Scary. Not to mention that he and Agbonlahor is quite possibly the most physically perfect forward line ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back