Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did.....but in the Bundesliga thread, it was yesterday I think. Just imagine how ****** strong that Dortmund line up will be with him in it though.

Pretty **** nasty. I was hoping he'd stay, I kinda like Gladbach, but they're not having the best times money wise so it's not a bad deal, they get to keep him for the season.

another West ham transfer rumour which has come from twitter (**** source but ohwell 90% of this thread is ****) Apparently Reading are considering wether or not to accept a 900k bid made by WHU for winger Jimmy Kebe.

another West ham transfer rumour which has come from twitter (**** source but ohwell 90% of this thread is ****) Apparently Reading are considering wether or not to accept a 900k bid made by WHU for winger Jimmy Kebe.

Personally, I'd doubt that over the way he disrespected WHU in that game earlier in the season.

Someone just posted a skysports.com linkon twitter which said Rangers monitor Messi and I just thought wtf. I clicked on it but the story is from when Messi was 18 years old lol.

Lampard going to Utd? ha more chance of an all manchester champions league final!

Why would that be? Man United still have a chance of winning the Premier League and he would get more game time at Old Trafford and let's be honest, in recent weeks it doesn't appear that himself and AVB are the greatest of friends. Stranger things have happened like Tevez crossing the City, Ashley Cole from Arsenal to yourselves etc etc.

Why would that be? Man United still have a chance of winning the Premier League and he would get more game time at Old Trafford and let's be honest, in recent weeks it doesn't appear that himself and AVB are the greatest of friends. Stranger things have happened like Tevez crossing the City, Ashley Cole from Arsenal to yourselves etc etc.

From what I've heard from Chelsea fans AVB hasn't even talked to Lampard. Which is pretty poor

Lets just say all these stories about Lamps and AVB not getting along have been from the dialy fail, the sun etc and also this Lampard to Utd story is from the amazing spot on source that is the daily fail.

plus he has been at the club since 2001 and is a fan favorite and one of the greatest players in our history. Personally I could never see him doing that to our fans.

From what I've heard from Chelsea fans AVB hasn't even talked to Lampard. Which is pretty poor

That's what I'm talking about. Frank might see moving to Old Trafford as a new challenge and one he can't pass up at this stage of he's career and to be honest, I'd welcome him tomorrow.

Lets just say all these stories about Lamps and AVB not getting along have been from the dialy fail, the sun etc and also this Lampard to Utd story is from the amazing spot on source that is the daily fail.

plus he has been at the club since 2001 and is a fan favorite and one of the greatest players in our history. Personally I could never see him doing that to our fans.

The DailyFail have also broke many stories which turned out to be true in the past as well so if I was you, I wouldn't be so quick to laugh it off completely.

The DailyFail have also broke many stories which turned out to be true in the past as well so if I was you, I wouldn't be so quick to laugh it off completely.

This isnt the first and proberly wont be the last story I have seen about Lampard possibly leaving so I am not too worried about it. Besides if he does decide to leave he has already passed the peak of his career and it could be good for Chelsea to finally be able to move on in midfield. I still dont want him to leave though and I want him to retire as a Chelsea player.

Well if SAF did make a move for Lamps rather it was during the very last hour of window so Chelsea can't pinch any of our players :P. Like the Arteta situation last time-do I not want a repeat of that scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back