• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The smiley are you serious?

Sow is 1000000000000000000000 times better than ****** chamakh and Park

i know, but how many times has this rumour been floating around. and i dont think lille will want to sell him, even if he, sow, wants to go.

lol exchange offer chamahk for him XD

Last edited:
Some rumours on twitter floating that United bidding for David Beckham on a two-month loan and wait for it.....

FRANK LAMPARD!!

Also, some Liverpool sources are saying Bent is a done deal, while Villa sources are denying it. Typical January then..

Some rumours on twitter floating that United bidding for David Beckham on a two-month loan and wait for it.....

FRANK LAMPARD!!

Also, some Liverpool sources are saying Bent is a done deal, while Villa sources are denying it. Typical January then..

That's why I don't use twitter. There's an ocean of **** floating around, so you hardly ever get anything productive out of it.

Lampard going to Utd? ha more chance of an all manchester champions league final!

Good ol Goal.com XD

However, Villa could make a move for Chelsea forward Didier Drogba as they prepare to receive January bids for Bent.
Full story: Goal.com

Vedran Corluka to West Ham for £1.8M, medical tomorrow apparently.

I think nobody said it before, but Marco Reus moved from Gladbach to Dortmund for 18m, although he's staying at Gladbach till the end of the season.

Your having a laugh aint ya!!!! I know they will more than likely go up but jesus he is pretty decent, could easily play for a mid table prem side.

Also seen alot of stories about him to west ham. Some stories also claim his move to west ham will only be a loan. Would be happy to see west ham sign him as I am fed up of watching the very poor and slow as **** Joey O'brien playing at rb every week at upton park.

Your having a laugh aint ya!!!! I know they will more than likely go up but jesus he is pretty decent, could easily play for a mid table prem side.

West ham more than likely going up is proberly a reason why he will be going to WHU if the stories are true. Will start to be playing matches again for a few months in the championship and then back to the prem for him. Will not be a bad move for Corluka imo.

Lampard going to Utd? ha more chance of an all manchester champions league final!

ohh u mean the show that comes every Thursday night, europa league ? ;) XD

i might see that happen, but lol, its twitters rumours again

I think nobody said it before, but Marco Reus moved from Gladbach to Dortmund for 18m, although he's staying at Gladbach till the end of the season.

I did.....but in the Bundesliga thread, it was yesterday I think. Just imagine how ****** strong that Dortmund line up will be with him in it though.

Chelsea apparently want the signing of Gary Cahill wrapped up by the weekend so he isnt FA cup tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back