Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenal are also in for him. (via twitterface)
and isn't he a wonderkid in fm12.

Apparently Newcastle are frontrunners for him though. Finally a bit of decent news for NUFC this market. :)

Yes he is a wonderkid on FM12

Morrison could be so good, but he seems intent on throwing away all of his potential.

arsenal are also in for him. (via twitterface)
and isn't he a wonderkid in fm12.

His PA of
and the 3 goals and 2 assists he just got for me in a single game, against Chelsea no less, in November 2014 suggest he is most definitely a wonderkid.

I'm not sure he is genuinely for sale. If he is, then Fergie has either decided he isn't as talented as everyone said he was/is/is going to be, or he's done something stupid again and Fergie has lost patience with him.

maybe there was there a bust up between SAF and Morrison. shame, a future one going away. a well, Toon can get him ;) We have Jacko to come soon. ;) and also serge gnabry in few years time XD.

Armin Bacinovic set to snub Aston Villa, in favour of staying in Italy, most likely Chievo - Football premier-league: Aston Villa set to miss out on midfield target | Radio talkSPORT

Bayern are stepping up their interest in Man Utd forward Dimitar Berbatov, although Man Utd will look to activate a one year extension clause in his contract - Bayern Munich Serious On Dimitar Berbatov Interest

Arsenal are planning a 4.1m bid to bring Barcelona defender Eric Abidal to the Emirates - Arsenal Set to Make £4.1m Offer for Barcelona Veteran | CaughtOffside

Newcastle have been told to wait until the summer to sign Wilfried Zaha, as Palace do not want to lose their prize asset before the end of their Carling Cup run - Palace Cup run hits NUFC's Wilfried Zaha bid - NUFC Latest News - Newcastle United - ChronicleLive

Really hope we make a move for Abidal, even if it is CO that's posting the rumour. He'd be really useful as a back-up LB and CB...

Only thing is that he probably wouldn't get that many games, and Barca may want to keep him having sold Maxwell (or are about to)

Really hope we make a move for Abidal, even if it is CO that's posting the rumour. He'd be really useful as a back-up LB and CB...

Only thing is that he probably wouldn't get that many games, and Barca may want to keep him having sold Maxwell (or are about to)

There is more than CO that has posted the story, also Barca have a two that can play LB....Adriano and Muniesa, with Guardiola wanting to push Muniesa.

If Pato goes to PSG for 35 mil, I wouldn't mind Milan getting Tevez as replacement. I know he is an utter *** (bit like Ibra, Cassano, Robinho... ;) ) But he is one of the best strikers around

Portuguese media confirmed Pato in PSG for 35M... (28M now, 7M by goals, winning competitions, etc..) with a salary around 7M per year.. I can see Tevez joining AC Milan now...

Portuguese media confirmed Pato in PSG for 35M... (28M now, 7M by goals, winning competitions, etc..) with a salary around 7M per year.. I can see Tevez joining AC Milan now...

If Milan can get him in a similar way to how we got Robinho I would be happy. Not many stikers as good as him on his day.

Pato, although class, has been fairly injury prone.

Pato at PSG? I think I know who I'm managing on the new FM patch.

Out of curiosity, why are Portuguese media confirming a deal between an Italian & French club for a Brazilian?

Pato at PSG? I think I know who I'm managing on the new FM patch.

Out of curiosity, why are Portuguese media confirming a deal between an Italian & French club for a Brazilian?

Because it's their work O.o ? I mean, the best portuguese football sites talk about the entire world.. And i guess The Sun, Daily Star, do the same.. :)

Doesn't say much for the 'Italian Juggernauts'. The thought of AC Milan selling one of their star players to a French club would be unimaginable four/five years ago. The tides are changing in Europe, French football is becoming more dominant than Italy. Obviously money talks in this deal, but five years ago, no player would leave AC Milan as a first team player, to join a French club.

Because it's their work O.o ? I mean, the best portuguese football sites talk about the entire world.. And i guess The Sun, Daily Star, do the same.. :)

****, if the best portuguese media is like the Sun, you're ******.

Doesn't say much for the 'Italian Juggernauts'. The thought of AC Milan selling one of their star players to a French club would be unimaginable four/five years ago. The tides are changing in Europe, French football is becoming more dominant than Italy. Obviously money talks in this deal, but five years ago, no player would leave AC Milan as a first team player, to join a French club.

I agree with you, but Pato is very young, he is 22 years old, if he plays for PSG around 2/3 years, with good performances.. At the age of 25 he can surely go to another team... from the EPL , or even La Liga.. and by La Liga you know wich teams i am talking about ahah :) .

A lot of it has to do with Pato's relationship with Leonardo (And a not-so-good relationship with Allegri).

That said, I do agree that French football is slowly improving.

A lot of it has to do with Pato's relationship with Leonardo (And a not-so-good relationship with Allegri).

That said, I do agree that French football is slowly improving.

Much of it is to do with the downfall of Lyon. The league had been relatively stagnant with Lyon dominating, now anyone feels they've got a shot at it. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back