Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah heard about that too. i think inter will buy him now.

Putting it together, this could be why Pato is now apparently staying with Milan. AC were probably lining Tevez up as the replacement for Pato, but now the Tevez deal is off, so is the Pato deal.

Newcastle are still interested in Basel's Xherdan Shaqiri - Newcastle remain keen on FC Basel winger Shaqiri | Transfers | tribalfootball.com

Newcastle are back in talks with PSG, regarding the signing of Mevlut Erdinc - Newcastle in talks with PSG for striker Erdinc | Transfers | tribalfootball.com

Toon also looking at Ajax midfielder Siem de Jong, according to player's agent - Newcastle watching Ajax midfielder Siem de Jong | Transfers | tribalfootball.com

Lets be honest here, Tribal football is not a good source...

Juventus willing to break bank to prise Bale away from Tottenham | Transfers | tribalfootball.com

Apparently we're going to loan out Bale to Juve...

Heard Ganso has been offered to Spuds for about 15m ? Is that true or another bulky rumour?

I don't think it was so much the 'downfall' of Lyon, but more the fact everyone closed the gap on them. Bordeaux, Montpellier, Marseille to name three have improved greatly in the past three seasons.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that Aulas' pockets dried up.

Heard Ganso has been offered to Spuds for about 15m ? Is that true or another bulky rumour?

love or hate, the price is now 18m, and might happen in the summer. but why does spurs need another midfielder. or maybe to replace VDV

love or hate, the price is now 18m, and might happen in the summer. but why does spurs need another midfielder. or maybe to replace VDV

Or Modric....that one is going to happen, kinda like the Fabregas to Barca deal. Still, not convinced Ganso will do it in the PL, not physically robust enough TBH.

Or Modric....that one is going to happen, kinda like the Fabregas to Barca deal. Still, not convinced Ganso will do it in the PL, not physically robust enough TBH.

and not to mention ganso a few years back was severly injured just around the time he started our in first team with Neymar .

edit: i think h was out for like the whole season that time.

Ramires is one of the (physically) weakest players in PL, but he is exceptional on the pitch every game he plays for us, so doesnt really matter tbh. Also, Mata? :)

SAF actually got someone to pay to take Gibson off him??? :O

I think he'll come good in hindsight. Like Tim Howard did and Phil Neville has been great too. We have to give him a chance. I'm backing him now he's in gods colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back