Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more than CO that has posted the story, also Barca have a two that can play LB....Adriano and Muniesa, with Guardiola wanting to push Muniesa.

Thought Adriano was preferred at RB/DM, but I don't know much about him. I'd imagine they'd rather keep Abidal though, unfortunately.

If Pato goes to PSG for 35 mil, I wouldn't mind Milan getting Tevez as replacement. I know he is an utter *** (bit like Ibra, Cassano, Robinho... ;) ) But he is one of the best strikers around

That would suit Arsenal down to the ground :) One of Milan's most dangerous strikers leaving and a player who's cup-tied coming in to replace him? Perfect for our knock-out game ;)

Portuguese media confirmed Pato in PSG for 35M... (28M now, 7M by goals, winning competitions, etc..) with a salary around 7M per year.. I can see Tevez joining AC Milan now...

Paolo Bandini was saying the other day that Masimo Alegri was seen having "lunch" with Tevez and Joarbachin in Argentina the other day. Both Milan clubs have bids in for him, I think - Milan's is 34ME, Inter's is 35ME (I think that's right), so seems Milan have the upper hand in this deal.

Thank god he's already played in the CL this season and didn't throw a tantrum earlier in the season!

If Milan can get him in a similar way to how we got Robinho I would be happy. Not many stikers as good as him on his day.

Pato, although class, has been fairly injury prone.

Still don't think Pato's really progressed that much since he was labelled as a wonderkid at like 18. He's quick, and a good finisher, but he doesn't have much else about him and he only has 1 goal from 17 shots and 9 apps this season... (ESPN)

That said, he's averaged a goal about every two starts for the past few seasons. He only has 12 career assists as well. Think 35ME is a very good price for him, tbh.

Saw it, but there's no mention of the fee, which is good. 2.5m seems way OTT for Gibson.

Much of it is to do with the downfall of Lyon. The league had been relatively stagnant with Lyon dominating, now anyone feels they've got a shot at it. Good stuff.

It's probably a fair assessment, although I can see PSG being the 'new Lyon' in the short-ish term. Lyon was propelled to prominence due to Aulas' money, and I can see PSG's oil-fueled squad take the league by storm in the next couple of seasons.

A lot of it has to do with Pato's relationship with Leonardo (And a not-so-good relationship with Allegri).

That said, I do agree that French football is slowly improving.

Even so, my point is that five years ago, no player would choose Ligue 1 over Serie A. That would be like turning down a Premier league club to play in League 1.

Even so, my point is that five years ago, no player would choose Ligue 1 over Serie A. That would be like turning down a Premier league club to play in League 1.

I think it has almost as much to do with the decline of Italian football as it does the progress of French football, tbh.

Despite attracting some high calibre players like Ibra, Robinho in recent years (though both unwanted at their respective clubs), it's still fairly evident that when clubs from Spain and England come knocking, Italian clubs have very little hold on their players and Serie A have less and less world-class players at the top of their game still playing in Italy. Those that are still are invariably linked with imminent moves away - Cavani, Sneijder, etc.

Ah well, Pato is going nowhere... :P Gameiro hasn't been bad at all, 9 goals in 17 matchs.. including cup, etc... so i guess it could be worse.

Chelsea in for 30m for Hazard (le'epique)

*me in the corner

:'(

Don't think he's going anywhere fast tbh. Still think it's between Arsenal and Madrid to sign him in the Summer, though. He knows Wenger, and has a good relationship with him I think... Then RM have the money, reputation, better chance of silverware... And Zidane.

Don't think he's going anywhere fast tbh. Still think it's between Arsenal and Madrid to sign him in the Summer, though. He knows Wenger, and has a good relationship with him I think... Then RM have the money, reputation, better chance of silverware... And Zidane.

this.

hazard said that he wants to say for lille this second half of the season, prefers bid in the summer. wish he comes to arsenal in the summer, but again, zidane has a some big influence there too for moving to RM.

Cannot see Arsenal stumping up 30m for anyone. Would be very shocked if he signed for someone not in the CL as well.

Cannot see Arsenal stumping up 30m for anyone. Would be very shocked if he signed for someone not in the CL as well.

cheeky dig at arsenal as we are currently 6th? ;)

Entirely off topic but i think we will both finish in the top 4 along with the two mancs :)

Dont think the relationship is that big a deal to be honest. The only one that seems to matter to Hazard is how Lille feel about it, would only go with their blessing.

Milan fail to agree deal for Tevez - Milan fail to agree Tevez deal | Manchester City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Sky Sports sources understand AC Milan have failed to reach an agreement with Manchester City regarding Carlos Tevez.

The defending Serie A champions' CEO, Adriano Galliani, was in England on Thursday to conclude the deal, but negotiations could not be successfully completed.

hahah heard about that too. i think inter will buy him now.

Much of it is to do with the downfall of Lyon. The league had been relatively stagnant with Lyon dominating, now anyone feels they've got a shot at it. Good stuff.

I don't think it was so much the 'downfall' of Lyon, but more the fact everyone closed the gap on them. Bordeaux, Montpellier, Marseille to name three have improved greatly in the past three seasons.

Lolwut, Arsenal won't (be stupid enough to) bid 30+mil like us. Madrid don't need him although they could buy him and flog some other players as they usually do..

Genuinely think it's Chelsea favourites for a Jan move. Summer? I'd put money on Madrid if they sell Kaka/Di Maria..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back