Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 606K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kostas Manolas deal has fallen through. However, David Weir being linked with Goodison Park return as he is now a free agent. Supposedly as a stop gap until end of the season.

Yeah mentioned that earlier-but now looking unlikely this window

But this deal has three more weeks to be completed since the Russian window doesn't close the same time as the rest of Europe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it does happen though. I've grown sick and tired of his lazy, lethargic, unmotivated displays.

But this deal has three more weeks to be completed since the Russian window doesn't close the same time as the rest of Europe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it does happen though. I've grown sick and tired of his lazy, lethargic, unmotivated displays.

A Russian footie journo was on radio earlier saying that he doubts very much he won't go until the summer, and he seemed very convinced. Can't remember the reasons he gave for it though. Why is annoying.

Seen on SSN they said there is a possibility Pienaar could go the opposite direction with Saha's proposed move to Spurs. What a signing that would be for us to get him back again! Would probably only be a loan, but id welcome it.

First time in years, Evertonians been excited on a transfer deadline.

Kostas Manolas deal has fallen through. However, David Weir being linked with Goodison Park return as he is now a free agent. Supposedly as a stop gap until end of the season.

Are you kidding me? David 'as old as time' Weir? We are ******.

Are you kidding me? David 'as old as time' Weir? We are ******.

That's the one lol. Makes sense though. We've splashed the cash on a striker, and the deal for the Greek CB fell through so maybe money's limited already. Only a strong rumour at the moment though.

That's the one lol. Makes sense though. We've splashed the cash on a striker, and the deal for the Greek CB fell through so maybe money's limited already. Only a strong rumour at the moment though.

He's out of contract in the summer, so we are allowed to discuss a pre-contract agreement with him now.

From a financial point of view, sure. But he's as slow as they get. He may get away with it in a **** league like the SPL but here it's suicidal.

A rumour gathering some pace is Dempsey to Newcastle...apparently got on the train at King's Cross to Newcastle earlier, wouldn't say why. just what I heard, although there may be no truth at all in it

From a financial point of view, sure. But he's as slow as they get. He may get away with it in a **** league like the SPL but here it's suicidal.

Just wondering if he's one of the 2 players Everton were talking about.........

I just want to know who these two players are. Now. Better not be a red herring just to keep the fans happy.

I think we all do :p

Btw - Jelavic broke off negotiations apparently.

Confirmed it would be an 18 month deal for Saha. Still a strange deal. Especially when Spurs could possibly get Adebayor for £8-£10 million.

Confirmed it would be an 18 month deal for Saha. Still a strange deal. Especially when Spurs could possibly get Adebayor for £8-£10 million.

Adebayor is on 225k/week, Spurs can't pay that.

Adebayor is on 225k/week, Spurs can't pay that.

Well if he wants regular football he should be smart enough to take a pay cut. Will hardly dent his bank balance.

Jelavic to Everton. Saha to Spurs...I'm sorry, Everton are getting the much better deal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.