Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the summer properly begins. Manchester City and Chelsea next. Grab the popcorn guys :)

This window is going to be one almighty clusterfuck isn't it?

This window is going to be one almighty clusterfuck isn't it?

The clubs have been building for this window, last before FFP, top 3 very poor by their standards, city making CL, liverpool rejuvinated. Everyone else realising they will see serious money come in for their players and ready to re invest = clusterfuck

I love a good clusterfuck, exciting summer ahead

ESPNsoccernet has discovered that a clause in Jones' contract only triggers the player's ability to discuss a potential move with a club who offers £16 million rather than fully complete the deal.

WOW?!?!

ESPNsoccernet has discovered that a clause in Jones' contract only triggers the player's ability to discuss a potential move with a club who offers £16 million rather than fully complete the deal.

WOW?!?!

I very much doubt that is true, Cause what a retarded pointless clause if true.

No idea, would **** myself if it is though.

once he has agreed personal terms, not a lot Blackburn can do either, Keep a player knowing he wants to go to another club and has agreed personal terms..? Or Sell him at a price of 16million, Lets say if They dont have to sell for 16million, I can see us getting him for 14 or so, as we have agreed personal terms. Silly clause, if true, Just accept the 16 and move on.

Speculation: Early news this morning seems to suggest that Manchester United could announce the signing of Ashley Young on a five-year deal before the weekend

Today is friday.. So before weekend means today..

Waiting on the result of Arsenal's reaction to 5million Clichy...

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Today is friday.. So before weekend means today..

How didn't you become a detective!? ;)

Waiting on the result of Arsenal's reaction to 5million Clichy...

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

How didn't you become a detective!? ;)

Scope is less in India. So became Engineer ;)

Balázs Dzsudzsák- Anzhi!!!!!!!!!Anzhi to become second Mansester city

LUKA MODRIC has dropped another big hint he is ready to quit Tottenham.

Tottenham look set for a huge summer battle to hold on to their star midfielder, who has been linked with some of Europe’s top clubs.

Boss Harry Redknapp insists the Croatian is “irreplaceable” and is determined to keep him.

Modric says he expects to be at Spurs when they return next month ahead of their pre-season tour of South Africa.

But he refused to rule out leaving before the end of the summer transfer window. He said: “I’m a Tottenham player and will be in London on July 7 to begin preparing for the season.

But I want to say that transfers could occur later. In England it is often the case they happen on the last day of the transfer period, August 31.

“So it is pointless to worry about anything now. “If my situation changes after the start of preparation it would not be a problem.”

Only last year, Modric signed a new deal tying him to Spurs until 2016. But a host of clubs are ready to test his desire to stay at White Hart Lane after Spurs failed to secure another season of Champions League football.

Modric has made it clear he wants to keep playing in the competition since the end of the season. He also admitted a “transfer is of course possible” if Spurs receive a big offer.

Manchester United head the list of clubs keen on the Croatian star. Old Trafford chief Sir Alex Ferguson is a long-term admirer of the 25-year-old.

And he is now ready set to step up his interest as he looks for a successor to Paul Scholes, who retired last week.

Chelsea, Manchester City and Inter Milan have also been linked with the pint-sized playmaker.
Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Football :: Luka Modric in Tottenham quit hint

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Ian McGarry

So Wesley Sneijder stays at Inter because #MUFC and #CFC refused to match his 7m net salary. At last, sensible decisions from PL clubs.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Boateng

"I want to play for a big club like a Bayern Munich"

XD

wsilvaTeam WellingtonSilva Fans
Blackburn Rovers accept £9million bid from #Arsenal for Samba

wsilvaTeam WellingtonSilva Fans
Bayern have bid £8m for #Arsenal's Gael Clichy - according to reports in Germany.

Twitter
deal very nearly done for ash young #mufc personal terms agreed and deal to be finalised when he's back from holiday in 7-10 days time

source: SSN

Last edited:
deal very nearly done for ash young #mufc personal terms agreed and deal to be finalised when he's back from holiday in 7-10 days time

source: SSN

Get the **** in.

Status
Not open for further replies.