Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have had a bid for Abel Hernandez rejected, more like it 'Arry!

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Asked about why he rejected LFC and AFC,Jones said "If I wanted my career to continue with no trophies I'd just stay at Blackburn

WHAT A LEGEND

Fixed

I'm calling it now; smokescreen for Baines.

I ******* wish.

I'm calling it now; smokescreen for Baines.

I ******* wish.

I calling it now, Baines to Arsenal to replace Clichy.. Who goes tooo.... Wait for it... Wait for it..... QPR.

and then Liverpool Sign Clint Hill.

I calling it now, Baines to Arsenal to replace Clichy.. Who goes tooo.... Wait for it... Wait for it..... QPR.

and then Liverpool Sign Clint Hill.

Clint Hill is a ******* beast.

Clint Hill is a ******* beast.

Exactly everyones a winner, Guess Villa can sign another Palace old boy in Derry( this is when you told me, he never played for palace, but i am sure he did)

I think we both know the answer to that question - if what he said was true of course..

Okay, So Jones is going to be killed, Let see.

Hope all the rumours of us going for Nasri aren't true. I don't want him at United. Can't believe Wenger has gone in for Samba though! That seems like a very desperate move, should have been a last resort imo

Exactly everyones a winner, Guess Villa can sign another Palace old boy in Derry( this is when you told me, he never played for palace, but i am sure he did)

Derry is a ******* beast.

I don't like your ******* plans Scott, I would much rather have Hill than Clichy and no way would I let our 2nd best player this season (or 3rd according to awards) go to Villa.

I like your thinking GC though.

I don't like your ******* plans Scott, I would much rather have Hill than Clichy and no way would I let our 2nd best player this season (or 3rd according to awards) go to Villa.

Palace made them the players they are. ;)

Well, My plans are likely to be better then your boards, Claudio as manager. Warnock sacked. ;)

another new signing?

Arsene Wenger has struck back in the battle for Britain’s best youngsters by landing £12million Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The highly-rated Southampton winger, who doesn't turn 18 until August, has jetted off on holiday in the knowledge that he will be confirmed as an Arsenal player on July 1.

The deal for the Southampton academy graduate - seen as the new Theo Walcott, also a former Saint - is understood to be based on achievements and appearances.
His signing is a coup for Wenger after he lost out to Sir Alex Ferguson in the race to get Blackburn’s Phil Jones this week.

Ferguson had planned on adding Oxlade-Chamberlain to his signing of Jones and the impending capture of Aston Villa’s Ashley Young, but Wenger has stolen a march.
Arsenal have held a long-term interest in the England Under-21 international and went close to signing him in January.
The player stayed on the south coast, however, and helped Saints gain promotion to the Championship.
Liverpool have since joined the race for his services, but Arsenal have been aided by the insistence of the teen’s father Mark - who won eight England caps playing for Stoke - that he learn under Wenger.

Saints have no pressing need to sell, but it is understood the Chamberlain camp believe this is the right time for the player to move.
Mark said earlier this month: “Considering where he was at the beginning of the season and end of last season, to have the clubs we’ve been hearing about looking at him, he’s made great strides.

“But watching him and watching his performances I think it’s well deserved.
“He’s only going to get better. A lot of people speak to me and say, ‘Maybe it’s too soon - look at Theo.’ But for me, I think Theo’s doing fantastic, he’s developing as a player, he’s still developing and he’s only young.
“To develop at a place like Arsenal can’t be a bad thing. In my eyes, I’d like him to go there as soon as possible, and continue his development.” http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle746002.html

another new signing?

]Arsene Wenger has struck back in the battle for Britain’s best youngsters by landing £12million Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The highly-rated Southampton winger, who doesn't turn 18 until August, has jetted off on holiday in the knowledge that he will be confirmed as an Arsenal player on July 1.

The deal for the Southampton academy graduate - seen as the new Theo Walcott, also a former Saint - is understood to be based on achievements and appearances.
His signing is a coup for Wenger after he lost out to Sir Alex Ferguson in the race to get Blackburn’s Phil Jones this week.

Ferguson had planned on adding Oxlade-Chamberlain to his signing of Jones and the impending capture of Aston Villa’s Ashley Young, but Wenger has stolen a march.
Arsenal have held a long-term interest in the England Under-21 international and went close to signing him in January.
The player stayed on the south coast, however, and helped Saints gain promotion to the Championship.
Liverpool have since joined the race for his services, but Arsenal have been aided by the insistence of the teen’s father Mark - who won eight England caps playing for Stoke - that he learn under Wenger.

Saints have no pressing need to sell, but it is understood the Chamberlain camp believe this is the right time for the player to move.
Mark said earlier this month: “Considering where he was at the beginning of the season and end of last season, to have the clubs we’ve been hearing about looking at him, he’s made great strides.

“But watching him and watching his performances I think it’s well deserved.
“He’s only going to get better. A lot of people speak to me and say, ‘Maybe it’s too soon - look at Theo.’ But for me, I think Theo’s doing fantastic, he’s developing as a player, he’s still developing and he’s only young.
“To develop at a place like Arsenal can’t be a bad thing. In my eyes, I’d like him to go there as soon as possible, and continue his development.” http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle746002.html

Hmmmmmm, you can have him!

Status
Not open for further replies.