Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Benfica wants Rui Patricio, sporting on Lisbon keeper and n1 of Portugal NT

Amdy Carroll passes West Ham medical ahead of Liverpool exit

According to Sky Italia the transfer of Thiago Alcantara to FC Bayern München is done.

Noooooooooo! FFS what is Guardiola thinking??? He's messing up the club. Whe already have Martinez, schweinsteiger, gustavo, Kroos, Muller and Gotze, Emre Can and Hojbjerg. Do we need more?

I heard somewhere that if they do make a bid, they're actually only going to pay something like £51m in cash, and offer Ángel di María and Fábio Coentrão as part of the deal.

I heard somewhere that if they do make a bid, they're actually only going to pay something like £51m in cash, and offer Ángel di María and Fábio Coentrão as part of the deal.

That's what the sun were reporting. That's a much better deal than £85m, tbh, which is already an insane price!

Reports are coming in now that it's 105 million i don't think we will know until the deal is actually done.

£105 million is just absolutely mental. You can buy a first team with that. oO)

Aha. I see what you did there. Kudos lol.

I shouldn't be surprised by the figure (if true). But it's just so mindblowing

It is utterly ridiculous. Even adjusting for rising market prices, Bale is not worth that much more than Ronaldo, no way at all.

Bale is still young remember and can still improve. But £105m is bs. Real wont pay more than £90m. I do agree with Wenger tho. This transfer makes a mockery of that fair play *****.

Who the **** gave ajt mod? How can we take the **** out of him now he has power?!

Bale isn't, and never will be close to Ronaldo's level. Hasn't achieved anything like what Ronaldo achieved for United before he left too, to pay so much more for him is a joke.

Who the **** gave ajt mod? How can we take the **** out of him now he has power?!

Bale isn't, and never will be close to Ronaldo's level. Hasn't achieved anything like what Ronaldo achieved for United before he left too, to pay so much more for him is a joke.

Even half of the sum would be too much for Bale. Excellent deal for Spurs as they can reinforce the squad heavily now and also have enough money to start the new stadium project.

Even half of the sum would be too much for Bale. Excellent deal for Spurs as they can reinforce the squad heavily now and also have enough money to start the new stadium project.

Yeah, the only club more mental than Madrid is Spurs if they don't accept it.

Yeah right-like people needed an excuse to take the mick before XD

Reports of a possible Tim Krul move to Benfica.
A personal hunch:
Oscar Cardozo might be included in the deal.

RM fan here, its ridiculous how bale is priced.. Come on, 70 tops.. Players worth 90m+ are ronaldo and messi only..

RM is in under pressured bec of barca-neymar deal. And RM have so many midfielders right now, I dont like that they have modric,ozil, illara, kaka,xabi, isco...those are creative midfielders, too many...

They need toughness in midfield. Khedira is good, but i prefer more defensive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.