Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a pretty busy day for transfers.

Arsenal have offered £25m (30m €) for Jovetic. Fiorentina confirmed offer. Source Tancredi Palmeri

Moutinho & James Rodrigues signed by Monaco for 70m € combined. Source Tancredi Palmeri & Sky Italia.

holy **** thats insane!

West Ham have agreed a deal with Liverpool for Carroll

Cristiano Ronaldo has signed for PSG, according to @FMLingLing

Ashley Williams to Arsenal?

Hard seeing us break up our current duo of Per and Kos

also, from Yaya Sanogo
“I am pleased to be following in the footsteps of Abou Diaby who came through from Auxerre.
“There are many teams interested in me, but Arsenal is my choice.”

Last edited:
Apparently Kolo Toure's about to join Liverpool, and then as mentioned Carroll deal is agreed, just need him to agree terms.

Lots rumours going round twitter united have completed strootman signing 17.5m to be announced early june

Neymar signs for Barca .Bid was around €28 million.
Very bad move in my opinion. He won't really fit into a passing team like Barça; he would be much better off at Real, in my opinion with Ronaldo, Benzema and co. It'll be interesting to see him play in Europe against some top class defenders though. Also bear in mind he has confirmed this himself, and it has not been made official by either club yet.

City preparing a 40m € bid for Stephan El Shaarawy according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Also Chelsea linked with 15m transfer for Kevin Prince Boateng from Milan.

The Neymar deal was confirmed at €54million. Rip off

Hey guys seeing this is an active topic I'm about to ask here. So what I ask is what are the Englis clubs with most appearances in European compeittions? I think Liverpool and Man Utd are top 2 but what about the rest? And where can I find the stats because I've searched all over the net and found nothing.

Strong rumours are sending Nicklas Helenius and Jores Okore from Danish clubs Aalborg BK and FC Nordsjælland to Aston Villa. Hopefully there are some certainty in those rumours, as it would be a great move for some experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.