Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bales value is probably about 60 million, however spurs are in a very good position to sell, they decide what price to sell at, not Madrid, and there lies the problem.

Sucks for Southampton if Bale does end up going to Madrid. they' could lose £20+ million after scrapping the 25% sell on fee for him.

The latest is that Madrid want to pay £20m now and the rest later. Can anyone see Tottenham going for that?

Must say I laughed at the Southampton comment about the 25% clause lol, poor Scum, can't personally see Tottenham selling up with Bale unless surely it was an upfront fee if not 80% of it, Real Madrid should put their money where they're mouth is and pay up or leave it be. Currently it's only causing problems for Spurs with all the needless speculation. Same as for Suarez aswell, think everyone's getting a tad bored of these 'transfer sagas'.

Loic Remy leaves QPR for Newcastle on a season long loan

Must say I laughed at the Southampton comment about the 25% clause lol, poor Scum, can't personally see Tottenham selling up with Bale unless surely it was an upfront fee if not 80% of it, Real Madrid should put their money where they're mouth is and pay up or leave it be. Currently it's only causing problems for Spurs with all the needless speculation. Same as for Suarez aswell, think everyone's getting a tad bored of these 'transfer sagas'.

I actually quite enjoy this as it's usually Arsenal player in midst of these sagas and now none of ours.

That's confirmed, not a rumour. Moderating standards these days...

Leave me alone-still a newb lol. Though I wasn't 100% sure if it was confirmed as I saw it on FB

thought there was a Newcastle thread too but it's only for tactics.

I actually quite enjoy this as it's usually Arsenal player in midst of these sagas and now none of ours.
Haha I can imagine, probably a breath of fresh air for you Arsenal fans in some ways

It's looking increasingly likely Bale's on his way out.

Last edited:
Total cost of the Bale transfer (inclusive of wages etc) is £200 million approx. That's just......sickening. When the Spanish economy is so poor and these sort of figures are banded about...

FFP ftw. Sigh

Last edited:
Total cost of the Bale transfer (inclusive of wages etc) is £200 million approx. That's just......sickening. When the Spanish economy is so poor and these sort of figures are banded about...

FFP ftw

Congratz on mod gramps :)

FFP is joke. Salary cup for the win.

Guardian is reporting in the last 10 minutes that Man Utd have opened talks with Everton re: bid for Fellaini.

Looks like Willian on the market as well as the rest of anzhi's stars owners lost a lot of money in stocks during last few days and hinted at rescaling clubs ambitions and developing the academy. Would like to see him in prem quality player. They'll struggle to move etoo on tho whats he on like 300k 350k a week or something like that

Chelsea odds on to sign Samuel Eto'o (SSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.