Good aml i got for darlington for free first season was anduele pryor 36 games 14 goals 14 assists and 6 mom 7.37 ar....

I managed to sign Gai Assulin (Ex-Barcelona) at Southampton though he wants 15k a week wages

Iv also signed Peter Styvar, King Gyan and Sadio Sow

Styvar and Gyan are quality but Sow is useless!!!

I managed to sign Gai Assulin (Ex-Barcelona) at Southampton though he wants 15k a week wages

Iv also signed Peter Styvar, King Gyan and Sadio Sow

Styvar and Gyan are quality but Sow is useless!!!
i tried to sign assulin but he went to sunderland on sumer transfer window...gyan is in yeovil i think, two else will later try...thank you for sugestions...

Loanees - Mariano Scali, Andres Cabrera, Biagio Monzillo, Pablo Herrera, Marko Djuric,

Frees/6 months left - Maximilliano Diaz, Aldo Olcese, Sergio Comba, Nevio Pizzolito, Alessandro Birindelli, Marilia (Reginaldo de Santana), Miguel Lapolla, Tony (Antonia France Tufariello), Glauber (Glauber Gomez de Farias), Juan Jose Blanco, Pablo Difiori

All are EU nationals.

Last edited:
For loans try Harvard Nordveit and Jay Emanualle-Thomas at Arsenal, I also have Kyle Walker from Spurs. All three are awesome in league 1 and I'v got them on season long deals and dont pay any wages :) BONUS!!!

Wellington Dantas - 170k Striker. Just signed him for my AFC Wimbledon team in League 2. He has scored 9 already in 3 games.

Now scored 23 in 22 games. Bargain buy playing him as advanced forward and he just keeps banging them in

Last edited:
i tried to sign assulin but he went to sunderland on sumer transfer window...gyan is in yeovil i think, two else will later try...thank you for sugestions...

No problem mate, I signed them all in pre-season so I can imagine they will have all found clubs by now. I also forgot to mention the GK I managed to sign...His last name is Basso, 35yo and managed to keep 8 clean sheets until I met Peterborough :( He's old but def worth a look....

Team: Rotherham
Year: 1 (january)
Position: CM/DMC (either will do)
Tactic (Formation): 4-4-2

george thorne on loan great young dm/cm 7.20 average in league 1 played 20-30 times

Team:port Vale
Year:2010
Position:GK
Tactic (Formation):442

Free or Unattached if possible and got no long term loans left

GK: Tony Warner, Jimmy Walker. Old, but cheap witha wage budget of N/A.

Also worth mentioning Lee Trundle, playing beastly for Queen's Park (without the rangers :p) with 31 goals and 11 assists in 36 appearances. Free with no wage budget.

ST: Yaya Diane
He's good, play him as a poacher, 23 goals in 20 apps for me now! (Good for League 1,2, BSP if he would come and maybe championship);)

Team: Shrewsbury town
Year: 2011 (just ended first season)
Position: MC, DL or DR and a DC.
Tactic (Formation): 4-3-1-2 (3 central midfields)

Around 500k to spend, I don't have a single loaned player too, so could use those. :)

Team: Shrewsbury town
Year: 2011 (just ended first season)
Position: MC, DL or DR and a DC.
Tactic (Formation): 4-3-1-2 (3 central midfields)

Around 500k to spend, I don't have a single loaned player too, so could use those. :)
MC: Gareth Williams, Siro Darino
DL: Nilson, Jake Buxton,Shane Killock
DR: Ben Hoskin, Ed Asafu-Adjaye
DC: Jake Buxton, Shane Killock

These guys played pretty well for me. All of them are free (for me) but I don't know for you.

Team: Rotherham
Year: 1
Position: Gk
Tactic (Formation):

Need a loan player quick, both keepers are injured.

Team: Solihull Moors
Budget: £0
Year: 2010 (start of season)
Position: Any
Tactic: 4-3-3

I have tried all the players so far mentioned none will join me...not even the loanees, so any help with improvments would be great.

Thank you all in advance!!

Team: Solihull Moors
Budget: £0
Year: 2010 (start of season)
Position: Any
Tactic: 4-3-3

I have tried all the players so far mentioned none will join me...not even the loanees, so any help with improvments would be great.

Thank you all in advance!!

Solihull Moors are in the handful of lowest reputation clubs in the English League system on FM, It took me a few seasons to get them out of BSN. Not only is it hard to sign players, but the wage budget is low and hardly any of your players are easy to get rid of for free.

I Don't really use other peoples suggestions and I have attribute masking on, so these may not be the best players available, but some useful ones in my first season were Malik Bauri and James Dunn.

It's worth looking at the players that you get advised about by your staff, and not rushing into a lot of signings in your first season, I woulden't say promotion first season with the Moors is realistic. You'll be able to get rid of most of the rubbish players you start with at the end of season one, then you'll be able to get a few better player in.