Solihull Moors are in the handful of lowest reputation clubs in the English League system on FM, It took me a few seasons to get them out of BSN. Not only is it hard to sign players, but the wage budget is low and hardly any of your players are easy to get rid of for free.

I Don't really use other peoples suggestions and I have attribute masking on, so these may not be the best players available, but some useful ones in my first season were Malik Bauri and James Dunn.

It's worth looking at the players that you get advised about by your staff, and not rushing into a lot of signings in your first season, I woulden't say promotion first season with the Moors is realistic. You'll be able to get rid of most of the rubbish players you start with at the end of season one, then you'll be able to get a few better player in.

Thanks mate...decided I wanted a challenge lol.
I have so far managed to snap up Ben Hoskin, Jonathan Pringle, Raphael Nade and I'm trying an Argentine called Cristian Levis (he's highly experimental so it'll either be good or a fail)
But agan thank you for your suggestions I'm going to give them a look too.

Evesham first season.

Looking to strengthen my Defence, normally i dont ask, but all the players i scout or get from the asst manager are too low. Tried the players mentioned above.

AEM

Evesham first season.

Looking to strengthen my Defence, normally i dont ask, but all the players i scout or get from the asst manager are too low. Tried the players mentioned above.

AEM

Have a look at my shortlist here.

Evesham first season.

AEM

Danny Jackson
Callum Reynolds
Oliver Nicholas
Stephen Shirley

Look past the stats on all 3 apart from Jackson

Team: Altrincham
Year: 2012/2013
Position: MR/AMR
Tactic (Formation):4-4-2

Now playing my second season in League 2

Team: Berwick Rangers (Semi-Pro)
Year: 2010/2011
Tactic (Formation): 4-4-2

League: Scottish Third Division

Thanks mate...decided I wanted a challenge lol.
I have so far managed to snap up Ben Hoskin, Jonathan Pringle, Raphael Nade and I'm trying an Argentine called Cristian Levis (he's highly experimental so it'll either be good or a fail)
But agan thank you for your suggestions I'm going to give them a look too.

I signed Cris Levis for Blyth - played him as a Striker and he became top goalscorer for me. Played him as poacher with an advanced forward and AMC behind the front two.

Played as Crewe Alex and got them promoted first season, players I got where:

Lee Trundle
King Gyan
Kevin Bodin
Ousmane Traore
Jack Sampson

I Know Gyan was a free Agent, and so was Sampson, Either Bodin or Traore I got for free, the other I paid not much for. Trundle I got in January for 10k.

Southport
2nd Season
DMC (anchor Man)
Free (but willing to spend upto 10K)
Cheers

Team: Rotherham
Year: 1
Position: Gk
Tactic (Formation):

Need a loan player quick, both keepers are injured.

Vincent Degre is on free, signed him in my cheltenham game then sold him for 150k a year later

Take a look at Rej Volpato. Terrific target man for LLM. He becomes available on a free.

Ok great thread so far given me some great players.

Team: Woking
Year: 2010
Position: GK, ST

cheers

Ok great thread so far given me some great players.

Team: Woking
Year: 2010
Position: GK, ST

cheers

Try Florent Petit, Patrice Luzi or Thibaut Ferrand for GK

Leo Aro, Mickael Nicoise, Cedric Betremeiux or Ibrahima Thiam for ST

Found some absolute gems for my Vauxhall Motors save;

Danny Jackson - CB - Free
Moses Barnett - RB/CB - Free
James Ashworth - MC - Free (Could easily play League 1)
Ismael Fofana - AML - Free (As above, could play much higher)
Malik Buari - AMR - Free
James Gilpin - GK - Free
Danny Murphy - LB - Free (No idea how I got him, could play much higher)
Alexis Nicolas - DMC - Free
Craig Pope - RB - Free

I was tipped to finish 19/21, currently top after 21 games, W14, D4, L3!

Team: Telford
Budget: £0
Year: 2010 (start of season)
Position: Any
Tactic: 4-3-3

Vauxhall Motors

Season One
Literally Only just started, no games played, would like a ST,AM L/R, MC, WB L/R and a DC

Suggestions? Playing in BSN i think.

FC United of Manchester
Season One
Two DC. 0 budget. got a 400 pound wage budget remaining