Travelling across the Globe - A Journeyman Save

FmGodNo1

Reaction score
I am aiming to do a Journeyman save in which i will start off with Sunday League Footballer reputation and start off near the bottom and work my way up the footballing ladder by travelling to various clubs across the world

Black Leopards​

View attachment 140516

Status – Professional
Rivals - Dynamos, Orlando Pirates
Value - £325k
Media Prediction – 2nd
Transfer Budget – £55k
Wage Budget – £2.3k (Currently spending £2.8k)
Training Facilities – Basic
Youth Facilities - Adequate

Start of Season Expectations
Top 2 Finish
Keep the finances Healthy
Make the stadium a Fortress

Press-Conference

Media – You sit here as the new manager of Black Leopards. Is this your dream job?

Duckett – I am delighted that the chairman has trusted me as the manager to take over the reins here at Black Leopards.

Media – Do you have an idea of your team already?

Duckett – It would be a little harsh to decide yet but I have a slight indication that will feature

Media – What do you consider to be the best area of the squad?

Duckett – I am fully confident that all areas of the squad can play a big part of the success of this club

Media – What will your tactical approach be here after a very disappointing season last year?

Duckett – Football is about entertainment and that is what i aim to bring to the club.

Transfers In

Nathaniel November​

Position – LM
Value Bought for - £12k

View attachment 140518

July 2010 Review

African Confederations cup 3rd Round Qualifying

View attachment 140865

CR Beloiuzdad 2-4 Black Leopards
(Matsau x2, Netshidvhe x2)

A fantastic victory for the lads in my first game in charge as Daniel Matsau and Netshidvhe both bagged a brace as we ran out 4-2 winners. We were massive underdogs and i hope we can secure a victory in the second leg to qualify for the group stage.

qpfkon.png

African Confederations cup 3rd Round Qualifying 2nd Leg

Black Leopards 3-0 CR Beloiuzdad
(Matsau, Ramulondi x2)

What a result for my boys again as we ensure qualification through to the Group Stage of this tournament. Matsau scored a nice goal and a brace from Ramulondi ensured the victory which will be a massive boost to the team.

nn8t8y.png

Last edited:
Looking good :) whens your next update ? and is ur sig ur storie or one of ur others ?

Looking brilliant mate! good detail and everything :) perfect start :)

Cheers mate. Really appreciate the great comments from a guy with an almost perfect story himself :D

Love the idea mate, and an interesting team to choose.

And a very good start, keep it up.

Cheers mate. Really appreciate the great comments from a guy with an almost perfect story himself :D

Nowhere near perfect but i have just finished another update if you would care to look :) can't wait to see the next update to this tomorrow :)

August 2010 Review​

View attachment 140676

Super Eight Cup Quarter Final

Black Leopards 1-2 Super Sport United
(Matsau)
(Montsi Red Card 63rd min)

A good performance from the lads tonight as we were predicted to be on the end of a heavy defeat. We went 2 nil down and i thought that we was out but we pulled one back but just couldn’t score another.

View attachment 140677

African Confederations Cup group Stage

Dynamo Hares 1-1 Black Leopards
(Mponda)
(Lubanzadio sent off 79th minute)

A brilliant result for the boys in the first group game against the Zimbawewein champions. We were predicted to get beaten fairly easily by Dynamo but we proved that we aren’t a pushover and got the result that we deserved in the end and came away with a point.

View attachment 140678

First Division cup 1st round
Black Leopards 1–3African Warriors
(Matsau)

We are out of the cup at the first hurdle as never even turned up. We didn’t play the best and we was made to pay as we lost 3-1. Matsau scored at 2-1 but we conceded straight away.

View attachment 140679

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 1-1 Dynamo
(OG)

I will take this as it was the first league game in charge. We went 1 nil down and we hit the post and the crossbar. We got very lucky with our goal but we will take the point and look to push on and gain promotion.

View attachment 140681

First Division Inland
Witbank Spurs 0-4 Black Leopards
(Masango, Bulu, Mponda, Matsau)

A brilliant result for the boys away from home as a fine attacking display saw us score 4 goals against Spurs. This pouts us top for the time being.

View attachment 140680

UPDATE SOON

Last edited:
Results are all over the place atm! think your team need time to gel but i love the information and the presentation! keep it up! im a follower bud :)

Cheers m8. I hope more are following :)

Im sure they are! some people will comment tomorra! if you look at mine it took 2 or 3 days till it took off! so give it time and keep updating is my advice :D

Im sure they are! some people will comment tomorra! if you look at mine it took 2 or 3 days till it took off! so give it time and keep updating is my advice :D

Thanks mate. I really appreciate the good comments :D

Thanks mate. I really appreciate the good comments :D

Anytime mate! i love to see the good stories come through and stand out amongst all the rest! has potential to be a cracker so just keep it up!

Eager for this update mate! :) just about to write an update for mine so keep an eye out :D my advice is just keep playing and updating and if you don't get followers within a week then maybe leave this story for a bit (not delete it) and start a new one and maybe come back to this :) but i like it! :D

September 2010 Review

View attachment 140856

African Confederations Cup Group Stage

Al-Merreikh 2-1 Black Leopards
(Ramulondi)

A good performance from the team as we lost. This tournament is all about the revenue as we knew at the start we didn’t stand a chance of qualifying. We kept fighting but lost 2-1 but I’m happy with the team.

View attachment 140850

First Division Inland
Jomo Cosmos 2-1 Black Leopards
(Ramulondi)

Another defeat in charge of the club. We just aren’t getting any luck anymore as we had 2 clear goals chalked off due to an apparent offside.

View attachment 140851

African Confederations Cup Group Stage

Black Leopards 5-1 Dynamos Harare
(Matsau, Mponda x2, OG, Kondowe)

A simply faultless performance from my team. Matsau scored early on and Mponda scored 2 headers from corners as we ripped apart Dynamos. We were simply brilliant and now still have a chance of qualifying.

View attachment 140852

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 6-2 Batau
(Ramalatso Pen, Matsau x3, Mponda x2)

Another good performance from the boys as we score 6. That means this is 11 in 2. We was 6 nil up but we had to resort to 10 men as November was injured and we had no subs. However we are pleased with the win and 3 points.

View attachment 140853

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 2-0 United FC
(Ramulondi, Mponda)

This victory gives us 3 consecutive wins and puts us up to 3rd place. Mponda is turning into a striker like this as the CB has scored 5 goals in 3 games from corners.

View attachment 140854

First Division Inland
Tuks 4–4 Black Leopards
(Ramulondi x2, Matsau, November)

I’m not sure whether to be happy with this result or not to be honest. We went 1 up they drew level. We went 2-1 up they drew level. We went 3-2 up they drew level. We then went 4-3 down and drew level late on.

View attachment 140855

Player of the Month - Mponda

Mponda was simply brilliant this month as he was solid in defence and scored 5 goals for a centre half.

Last edited:
Just been reading through this, and it looks very promising and definitely got some potential. So keep it up, im following :)

A MONTH OF TWO HALVES FROM DUCKETT'S MEN​

October 2010 Review

View attachment 140928

African Confedration Cup​

View attachment 140929

Ashanti Gold 2-0 Black Leopards

A good performance from my team. We were predicted by the media and many pundits to get hammered but we thought well and kept it to 1 nil till the 90th min. We hit the post and the bar but I’m pleased with the performance.

View attachment 140931

First Division Inland
Dynamos 2-0 Black Leopards

First defeat in a few games for my boys against our closest rivals. However we aim to bounce back respectively and get our title hopes back on track.

View attachment 140932

African Confederations cup

View attachment 140929

Black Leopards 0-4 Al-Merriekh

A disappointing result in the last game of the group. I am pleased with how the group ended up as we finished in 3rd place in what looked like we would come last. We hit the post but didn’t really create any clearer cut chances.

View attachment 140933

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 4-3 Witbank Spurs
(Mponda, Ramulondi x2, Matsau)

A game we should have really won more comfortably but i shouldn’t complain as we got 3 points. We was leading twice in the game but they went 3-2 up into HT. After an aggressive team talk we came out all guns blazing and won the game

View attachment 140934

First Division Inland
F.C.A.K 3-3 Black Leopards
(November, Matsau, Obada)

A fairly good result as we was losing in this game. Obada scored his first goal for the club and November scored his second and this leaves us in 3rd position.

View attachment 140935

League Table

View attachment 140936