I think you have broken FM. Im only 19 games in and scored 88 goals just in the prem with Manchester United. Im in my third season and have a great team, but still 88 goals!

I have used VI from the start and got the player ppm ect.. exactly how the formation wants, maybe thats it.

I would post pictures but i cannot until i post a x amount off times.

That's a lot! I think you can post links.

Putting it together by 2017 is amazing work.

It was all down to the selling price of players like Lingard - £30 mill, morgan schneiderlin to PSG £50 mill and januzaj for £48 mill, he was my starting IFR though, played very well

I'm using version IV without OI's and using simulate mode since I'm on an unemployed challenge and want a very long term save.

After a good first half-season (jan - june) in Crotone - Serie B, I've been hired by a freshly relegated Hellas Verona. Actually easily leading the league with 15W 5D 1L. We signed 3 players for free and sold many others who wanted to stay in Seria A, media pred. is 2nd. I will post screenshots when season is finished.

Anyway, without doubt the best tactic I've used on saves when using instant result or simulate mode.
Thanks man ! :wub:

Guys, I'm Hungarian és ez a legkirályabb fórum amit valaha láttam!

Thanks! :)