Just keep on playing and your results will be fine on the long run.

Will do mate going to try version 5, when you say no OI's is that built in OI's? or the ones your assistant recommends for each game? Or Both?

So after all, which is the best version?
iv without oi's?
iv with same oi's as v2
v2?
thanks

guys if you train your front 4 to all have 'play one twos' - this tactic is devastating!!! amazing to watch

guys if you train your front 4 to all have 'play one twos' - this tactic is devastating!!! amazing to watch
agrre mate, i just love this ppm, always looking for players with this ppm

So i won title,super cup of france,one cup also,and was in a semi finals against nantes,won league almost with 18 pts ahead and 6 matches to be played till the end,was in quarterfinals of CL,Costa 40 games 40 goals,aand wild electricity loss appears and crashes my save,what a shameee,couldnt get myself to play a game wholle day due a fact beeing disappointed :/
Anyways this tactic is insane,good work buddy :D

So i won title,super cup of france,one cup also,and was in a semi finals against nantes,won league almost with 18 pts ahead and 6 matches to be played till the end,was in quarterfinals of CL,Costa 40 games 40 goals,aand wild electricity loss appears and crashes my save,what a shameee,couldnt get myself to play a game wholle day due a fact beeing disappointed :/
Anyways this tactic is insane,good work buddy :D

Sorry for your save mate. Any new challenge?

Prolly gonna try some new tactic,i feel sorry for European football when i use V4 :/ But prolly gonna get back to it next season,i had so much fun with it :D

Did very well in the national division.

7MbZQfH.png

fNRJzE4.png

my main striker found his form late in the season, he regularly wasted lots of quality chances but finished top scorer in the league. Really controlled every game of the season, though had a number of very narrow wins despite creating - and squandering - dozens of great looks, while AI often needed the typical indirect free kick, corner kick or far post cross to score on their single shot on target.

AMC/R/L had great seasons, of course every fullback averaged 8.00+ because at the end of the day this ME is going to reward far post crosses more than anything.

All in all, tactic was amazing :)

Did very well in the national division.

7MbZQfH.png

fNRJzE4.png

my main striker found his form late in the season, he regularly wasted lots of quality chances but finished top scorer in the league. Really controlled every game of the season, though had a number of very narrow wins despite creating - and squandering - dozens of great looks, while AI often needed the typical indirect free kick, corner kick or far post cross to score on their single shot on target.

AMC/R/L had great seasons, of course every fullback averaged 8.00+ because at the end of the day this ME is going to reward far post crosses more than anything.

All in all, tactic was amazing :)

Thanks for the feedback mate! Btw how did you managed to have the original team names in the league? I've used Susie Real name fix latest version, it worked for 1 day, but on the another I have again 3 letter abbreviations.

Thanks for the feedback mate! Btw how did you managed to have the original team names in the league? I've used Susie Real name fix latest version, it worked for 1 day, but on the another I have again 3 letter abbreviations.

I deleted one or two files in the DB folder, can't remember which ones and can't find on google atm!

EDIT: should be the ones called Brazil_kits.dbc and Licensing2.dbc in this folder:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1630\dbc\permanent

Last edited:
Hmm got tactic to fluid on my new save on my fav club Arsenal,i just cant seem to get a shots on target,so far several 1-0 2-1 wins,any solution for this? My 4 in attack are Alexis Oz Santi and Giroud :/

Hmm got tactic to fluid on my new save on my fav club Arsenal,i just cant seem to get a shots on target,so far several 1-0 2-1 wins,any solution for this? My 4 in attack are Alexis Oz Santi and Giroud :/

buy Jamie Vardy :p

Never tried with big teams.

I think PPM moves into channels massively helps to a striker role,i tried learning Giroud to do that,but seems he is not capable of acomplishing that task :/

Cracking tactic! I just wish my players would actually be more clinical, I have a lot of games like the one below, any ideas on getting these guys nailing the back of the net more efficiently zyndar?

View attachment 146308

Obvious I can't complain I'm still winning! Though it's fantastic!