Didnt really work for me to be honest mate, won all friendlies, then first 9 games, it then went off the boil and didn't win once in 7. Maybe it was the team i was (Ebbsfleet)

Didnt really work for me to be honest mate, won all friendlies, then first 9 games, it then went off the boil and didn't win once in 7. Maybe it was the team i was (Ebbsfleet)

Just keep on playing and your results will be fine on the long run.

Do all your players have the correct PPM's? This helps a lot but can take 1 1/2 seasons to get all the players you need

The II version has been the best I've ever played with. So much success for me and also for everyone i know.
Cant make the IV work as good!

Still thanks for an amazing couple of tactics

Version 4 with TFF OI is back flying for me! Should never have left it

that's some team.. can you show us your transfer history?

Sure. There is always scepticism when putting a team like this together.

Im happy to explain any transfer. Like Edinson Cavani, cost me almost £50 mill AND £50 mill after 50 league games. I never intended for him to get the 50 games so it wasn't ever going to cost me that. It just helped PGS sell him. As you can see, i moved him to Arsenal the season after. Same with Pogba, but ive played him over 50 games so the extra £35 mill has been paid but it enabled me to get him in the first year. The one transfer that let me down was Blind, I got £15 mill when you can get £30 in the first year but i thought i would keep him as cover the first season.

Look at the income for season 2

I also bought some players off the transfer list for £0 with money after 50 games. I played them a few times but sold them later and it was pure profit! Tore and Bender were listed and i paid £1 mill with more after 50 games but sold them before they reached the 50 games, made a little profit.

I always use this extra money after 50 games on the youth i bring in, so if they dont work out it cost me very little. This is the first time ive tried it on bigger/better players

The paying extra over time only show as a transfer fee if you actually pay it Griezmann for example, im due to pay £20 mill after another 20 league games, he got injured for 9 month!, so the fee will rise from £40 mill to £60 mill in the history list. Not sure if im going to keep him as Neymar and depay are beast's.

Last edited:
Costa 10 games 17 goals,RIP match engine :D Cant wait till halfseason,gonna post results when i get there :D

Last edited:
Numero 4,but im in French League,second season btw,and Costa was transfer listed,and i grabbed my chance :D

Looking good:

PYsXJ8o.png
6xAXwUu.png

tUhUN1I.png

Early rounds of Copa Libertadores and regional championship aren't the highest standard (we're the third best team on paper after Gremio and Internacional, dominated both despite a narrow win and a draw), but this was pretty amazing. While I usually tend to overachieve (won first division last year as a newly promoted side with another tactic) I'm particularly pleased with the football played with this tactic, considering the quality of my team (good not great) and the rotation of players to face the crazy brazilian schedule.

Any recommended PPM's for the attacking midfielders and striker?

Last edited:
Looking good:

PYsXJ8o.png
6xAXwUu.png

tUhUN1I.png

Early rounds of Copa Libertadores and regional championship aren't the highest standard (we're the third best team on paper after Gremio and Internacional, dominated both despite a narrow win and a draw), but this was pretty amazing. While I usually tend to overachieve (won first division last year as a newly promoted side with another tactic) I'm particularly pleased with the football played with this tactic, considering the quality of my team (good not great) and the rotation of players to face the crazy brazilian schedule.

AMC : Play One-Two's + Try Killer Balls

DLF : Play One-Two's + Try First Time Shots + Places Shots (or Shoot With Power if it's that type of player)

That's just my opinion but I really like Play One-Two's on those roles as you see some really nice give and go movement up front if all 4 have it.

Looking good:

PYsXJ8o.png
6xAXwUu.png

tUhUN1I.png

Awesome results! How is your main striker doing?

Awesome results! How is your main striker doing?

Strikers are actually a bit inconsistent, probably because I don't have very good ones and rotate a lot also giving playing time to my 16-17 years old prospects (would be nice to see them fully developed though top european clubs are already trying to buy them). AMC and inside forwards, together with the usual suspects full backs are usually my top performers.

The tactic is still going well in the national division, tied at first place after 20 games (media prediction 9th despite being current holders!), would probably dominate the league if I had a bonafide goal scorer.