For trofense save u are using Puskas IV from OP? Or justified tweak?

Zyndar, I think you downloaded the wrong tweak, I didn't remove Pass into Space. :/ Did you download the one from post #156?

Strange... I've re-saved and attached again as I never removed it. Check the tac below :)

I only made minor tweaks, mainly to the MCR to make him a little more of a ball-winner rather then a box to box which you've currently got him playing as :) I thought it'd make a nice alternative if you want more stability in midfield.

View attachment 149456

Just to avoid misunderstanding: results in post #161 are without OIs.

Sorry Zyndar, a little confused. Is this the tactic you had pass into space selected or not? :D

Game crashed one match 7....so test ended.

I can say justified tweak has the potential, but further tweaking needed. I am now switching back to version IV.

Hi everyone from Greece! I noticed something in Puskas IV, that seems to have better results overall in season.

My notice has to do with training. By using the training programm I'll show you, I had better results in my players condition, injuries and scoring.

Just try this!

Pre Season:

1 July-1 August: Fitness Average-Tactics
1 August-Until Tactic Fluid: Team Cohesion High-Tactics

During Season:

Balanced Average-Attacking Movement [2 clicks on the left] (If you have 1 or 2 weeks off, Fitness Average-Team Cohesion).

Players Training:

During Pre Season don't put players in any programm.
During Season each player should be trained in the role that he plays.

Rest Players:

Rest after game as shown in OP. Once a month give them 2 days off when you are allowed by schedule.

Hope it works for you guys!

I'm agree with Attacking Movement. But if you are favorite.
If I use Defense training when I'm favorite I'm always ****** up. And Completely ****** up. ( Sometimes no CCC in the match, but other times 5-7 CCC and no goal. And of course, take two goals on counter attacking. )

Having awesome results ( Real Sociedad 1st after 15 games, only 2 losses ) with football I love to see. Using only defensive training, win again Barcelona, Sevilla,Atletico easily but lose against Gijon, and draw against Rayo and Las Palmas ... when I was favorite.

And Away even with defensive training and favorite (or not), having good results.

I'm a bit confused : Jonathas ( Real Sociedad, good player for Liga ) 17 goals in 15 matches
Lacazette (Lyon, " Star " for Ligue 1 and it's true ) only 16 goals in 40 matches ! ( For 10 lucky !)
Lacazette have Off the Ball low, but 13 is still correct. Other stats are really good, mostly for Ligue 1.
I've seen a lot of these matches, and I saw tons and tons of CCC wasted by him. And it was the same for substitutes. Even Bendtner would do better in real life for say. It was like if the game didn't want Lacazette score.

I've tried to tweak in AF but I found it disturb establishment of periods of domination. DLF permit to pull up the team block ( in my party at least ) that AF didn't do...

So if you have some tips to resolve that problems or if someone can explain me why Lacazette and other Lyon's strikers( Fekir, Cornet, Houssem ) are so bad with V.IV I'll be very pleased ...

( I hope my English is not as bad as I think )

I'm agree with Attacking Movement. But if you are favorite.
If I use Defense training when I'm favorite I'm always ****** up. And Completely ****** up. ( Sometimes no CCC in the match, but other times 5-7 CCC and no goal. And of course, take two goals on counter attacking. )

Having awesome results ( Real Sociedad 1st after 15 games, only 2 losses ) with football I love to see. Using only defensive training, win again Barcelona, Sevilla,Atletico easily but lose against Gijon, and draw against Rayo and Las Palmas ... when I was favorite.

And Away even with defensive training and favorite (or not), having good results.

I'm a bit confused : Jonathas ( Real Sociedad, good player for Liga ) 17 goals in 15 matches
Lacazette (Lyon, " Star " for Ligue 1 and it's true ) only 16 goals in 40 matches ! ( For 10 lucky !)
Lacazette have Off the Ball low, but 13 is still correct. Other stats are really good, mostly for Ligue 1.
I've seen a lot of these matches, and I saw tons and tons of CCC wasted by him. And it was the same for substitutes. Even Bendtner would do better in real life for say. It was like if the game didn't want Lacazette score.

I've tried to tweak in AF but I found it disturb establishment of periods of domination. DLF permit to pull up the team block ( in my party at least ) that AF didn't do...

So if you have some tips to resolve that problems or if someone can explain me why Lacazette and other Lyon's strikers( Fekir, Cornet, Houssem ) are so bad with V.IV I'll be very pleased ...

( I hope my English is not as bad as I think )

Maybe the tactic creates too many goalscoring chances and the ME cannot let you score too many :)

Maybe you can try to play 1 tick wider against lower teams.

Nice work, Zyndar. Puskas IV are working really good on my new team, 11/10:).

Great work on Puskas IV. I've tryed lots of tactics on Vanarama National League South and this is the first tactic Im getting consistent results.

Only problem is conceding lots of goals in the late minuts. Any advices to solve this? Do you have a waste time tactic?

Great work on Puskas IV. I've tryed lots of tactics on Vanarama National League South and this is the first tactic Im getting consistent results.

Only problem is conceding lots of goals in the late minuts. Any advices to solve this? Do you have a waste time tactic?

In theory:
- Try to change to contain
- or tick take a breather and retain possession
- try all of the above at the same time if possible

Btw I've never created waste time tactic.

Any news on version 5 zyndar or are you like myself extremely happy with version iv