TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
Cracking tactic! I just wish my players would actually be more clinical, I have a lot of games like the one below, any ideas on getting these guys nailing the back of the net more efficiently zyndar?

View attachment 1057686

Obvious I can't complain I'm still winning! Though it's fantastic!

The game would not let you win 4-0 every match :)

if only the tactic didnt concede so much it would be perfect. first season in Prem with Cardiff, albeit i spent alot of money and im 7th in league, but conceded 45 in 24 games....

I deleted one or two files in the DB folder, can't remember which ones and can't find on google atm!

EDIT: should be the ones called Brazil_kits.dbc and Licensing2.dbc in this folder:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1630\dbc\permanent

Strange, but I don't have such files...

View attachment 146265

Well what can I say, my previous tactic had started struggling, too many draws and narrow wins. After I was put out of the Champions League I switched to Puskas V4 at the Motherwell game and the rest was a joy to behold!
View attachment 145540View attachment 145539

Impressive wins.
View attachment 145538View attachment 145537

My only defeat after starting to use the tactic, but a 3-2 aggregate win over Barca!
View attachment 145536

Then.
View attachment 145534

Unbelievably Europa League Winners!
View attachment 145532

Invincibles for the first time in this version and a Quadruple!
View attachment 145531View attachment 145530

Fantastic stuff, I had one poor performance but still drew, all other draws were games we should have won but for superhuman Goalkeeping. Just the one defeat to Barcelona in an even game we should have scored in. Love it.

Well what can I say, my previous tactic had started struggling, too many draws and narrow wins. After I was put out of the Champions League I switched to Puskas V4 at the Motherwell game and the rest was a joy to behold!
View attachment 1058519View attachment 1058520

Impressive wins.
View attachment 1058521View attachment 1058522

My only defeat after starting to use the tactic, but a 3-2 aggregate win over Barca!
View attachment 1058523

Then.
View attachment 1058526

Unbelievably Europa League Winners!
View attachment 1058528

Invincibles for the first time in this version and a Quadruple!
View attachment 1058529View attachment 1058530

Fantastic stuff, I had one poor performance but still drew, all other draws were games we should have won but for superhuman Goalkeeping. Just the one defeat to Barcelona in an even game we should have scored in. Love it.

Congrats to the quadruple mate! Thanks for sharing.

Puskas tactic is best tactic available for this FM series. I was using TFF9 tactics for last few months and had some decent results, thought that his tactics were by far best around. Decided to give this tactic a go after seeing results at Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History, and results were sick! By this I mean that my team started to play more fluent and attractive attacking football, started to dominate the games against very strong teams (for example 2. leg champions league against PSG my not so strong team (Hajduk Split) had 24-0 shots against world class players and we won 3:0).

So congratulations Zyndar, you are this years FM champion (successor to Mr Hough, Langvatn and other greats)! :)

immediate result

Good Morning

for online league that needs immediate results, which version you refer me?

Sorry my bad English.
Thank you

any advice for defence corner?

often conceded from crossing and corner

Hi,I started using this yesterday and got some good results playing as Dulwich Hamlet in whatever the divisions below vanarama north./south are.
I realized though i had an old formation's OI so changed to yours, but results and performance's got worse.
Not sue if it is a coincidence or I maybe stumbled on better oi by a complete fluke??

Last edited:
Back