TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
Well the first full season using version IV is finished and what a season.

We set a record points tally in the league and my Scotland side continue to improve.
View attachment 144029 View attachment 144027

In January this happened, even at 38 I couldn't resist :D
View attachment 144025

Then something incredible happened, the Europa League last season was one thing, but oh my!
View attachment 144024View attachment 144023View attachment 144022

Results, Best XI and some player stats.
View attachment 144021View attachment 144020View attachment 144019
View attachment 144018View attachment 144017

Zyndar I thank you once more.

We set a record points tally in the league and my Scotland side continue to improve.
View attachment 1060186 View attachment 1060188

View attachment 1060190

Then something incredible happened, the Europa League last season was one thing, but oh my!
View attachment 1060191View attachment 1060192View attachment 1060193

View attachment 1060194View attachment 1060195View attachment 1060196
View attachment 1060197View attachment 1060198

That's now something unique. Well done mate! Can you show league table and player stats screens?

06611-e02b3c6f-6aa8-43af-9dc7-d062533f8cec.png

you have used all tactics of forum and your team doesnt loose , wonder if you consider that that achivement of a tactic,, or this team is just unbeated anyway xD
i havent used all tactics is this forum, and i would say its 50/50, 50% the players and 50% the tactic, in this tactic, i have change the team shape to fluid

i havent used all tactics is this forum, and i would say its 50/50, 50% the players and 50% the tactic, in this tactic, i have change the team shape to fluid
well most of the tactics i ve seen you used in forum all in dormoud is 100% you have the best overal team in in world it cant have failure ;)

well most of the tactics i ve seen you used in forum all in dormoud is 100% you have the best overal team in in world it cant have failure ;)
haha, yes i have a world class team, but i do draw from time to time

View attachment 1060186 View attachment 1060188

View attachment 1060190

View attachment 1060191View attachment 1060192View attachment 1060193

View attachment 1060194View attachment 1060195View attachment 1060196
View attachment 1060197View attachment 1060198

Did you use OI mate?

What's the latest thinking on oi for VI?
non or tff or one from op?
I've lost track

What's the latest thinking on oi for VI?
non or tff or one from op?
I've lost track

well i haved play 2 games with this tactic, i have used tff oi in one game , and in the second game i didnt use oi, in both game i had great results

I like this tactic, but the number of yellow cards that my team receives is disproportionate, and commits many faults.

HOW TO DEAL WITH RED AND YELLOW CARDS:

When a player gets a straight red card then in 90% of cases it’s due to his hidden attributes – “Dirtness” so you can do nothing about and it’s just a random factor in the game.

BUT you can avoid a red card that a player gets because of the 2nd yellow card and in order to do that you can add "Ease Off Tackles" PI to a player that already has one yellow card or you can substitute him.

Also, If you don’t happy with the amount of yellow card that your players get in matches then you can remove "Tackle Harder" PI from all positions but please notice that the tactic’s performance will suffer in this case because nothing is free.

i have taken Inter in my first season (started unempoyed) and Icardi is ****,he can't score and it seems like the striker in that tactic is not the main dangerman in attacks,is this possible or it's a bad season for Icardi,i mean he is is one of the best strikers in-game,can i change sth(maybe his role)so i can take advantage of him without making the tactics less successful or i have to find another?

i have taken Inter in my first season (started unempoyed) and Icardi is ****,he can't score and it seems like the striker in that tactic is not the main dangerman in attacks,is this possible or it's a bad season for Icardi,i mean he is is one of the best strikers in-game,can i change sth(maybe his role)so i can take advantage of him without making the tactics less successful or i have to find another?
try him DLF-s

Back