I'm so excited to try this tactics!! What do you recommend to start @Zyndar ?

Is better to have right winger left or right footed? Is the opposite for the left one? thank you

Is better to have right winger left or right footed? Is the opposite for the left one? thank you

Dude, wingers are same footed, so right footed player on the right and vica versa. If you don't have same footed players, they should have at least fairly strong rating on the side they are playing.

Hello Guys,

My brain started to think what should be my first project on FM17 and since I have the feeling it will be the year of 4-2-3-1 formation (FM15 was mainly about 4-1-2-2-1, FM16 is about 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1) I have to ask which version of Puskas tactics do you think should be the starting point?

Cheers

Hello Guys,

My brain started to think what should be my first project on FM17 and since I have the feeling it will be the year of 4-2-3-1 formation (FM15 was mainly about 4-1-2-2-1, FM16 is about 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1) I have to ask which version of Puskas tactics do you think should be the starting point?

Cheers

My mood is already on FM17. Please do 4-2-3-1 :D

Puskas VI is so creativity, Wingers are doing a brilliant job!

I was reading your post where you said Striker is/should be the top scorer but in 4 seasons that has never been the case for me. My DLF mostly creates gaps and assists wingers (V6). And normally its the left Winger that does it.

Playing with Schalke :

Wingers are :

L:
Draxler, Sané,
R:
Pjaca, Gnabry
DLF:
Avdijad, Calleri

Sometimes the DLF get on a good string but they aren't regular scorers by any means (if they score 25 in a season its a very good one).

On the other hand Sané scored 38 in one of them and Pjaca (at to play him left on one of them) came close at 34.

Dunno if it only happens with me :p

I do however have a slight problem (its OT but maybe someone can confirm if it's what I think). I have a hard time valuing players, even after winning the Champions league and the Club World Cup. Sané is at 28M€, Calleri at 19M, and Vrsaljko (who averages usually 8.50+ at the end of each season) is valued at a measly 16.75M. I think it's due to not having them as Key Players (or even Important in some cases). Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys - am really keen to give this tactic a go in one of my last saves for FM16...question is, which tactic IV or VI? I have players that could fit in both tactics. Or even mix and match and use IV for some games and VI for others? As always, any salient advice would be appreciated!

Didn't try IV but VI is a very good tactic for mid/top tier clubs. Eventually I changed the playing style from structured to flexible (as I have good players now and more freedom is always good if you can afford it). On the down size (just from my experience) I found this tactic is even more reliant on having to be really fluid than most others i tried. Even at accomplished the team won't play that well.

Puskas VI is Unstoppable
Hi guys - am really keen to give this tactic a go in one of my last saves for FM16...question is, which tactic IV or VI? I have players that could fit in both tactics. Or even mix and match and use IV for some games and VI for others? As always, any salient advice would be appreciated!

Didn't try IV but VI is a very good tactic for mid/top tier clubs. Eventually I changed the playing style from structured to flexible (as I have good players now and more freedom is always good if you can afford it). On the down size (just from my experience) I found this tactic is even more reliant on having to be really fluid than most others i tried. Even at accomplished the team won't play that well.

thanks! will try the flexible style.

Hello Guys,

Cheers

In the early times of FM2016, I tried TFF tactics, couple of months. He's a dedicated and sophisticated guy, we all owe him very much.

However, since I saw a tactic test that shows Puskas 2.1 is at the top of the chart, I focused on your tactics Zyndar and I want to thank you, your tactics are far better and better the other ones. Puskas 2.1 and 6 is faultless, now I'm trying V. My early belief, it is an another piece of amazing work.

I also tried different formations (for example Obsidian from you, have a formation I liked mostly, not good as Puskas but better than the others again). In my opinion, this year's tactic is 4-2-3-1. But I would like you to begin with 4-1-2-2-1, because it represents total football perfectly and is a good formation, aesthetically.

Thanks for the advice guys. VI seems very stable. As MK Dons in Prem (Season 3) I am media predicted 17th and at the 1/2 way point of the season I am sitting in a comfortable 13th spot. Recent run has been against four of the top five clubs: Liverpool (a) 0-0; Manchester City (h) 1-2 (MK Dons dominated the match); Arsenal (a) 1-1 and Chelsea (a) 1-1. So these are very healthy performances. I now have a run of games against teams placed around me, so, based on the results against the big boys, I am hoping for some comfortable wins.

Is this tactic great with use of instant result?

II.1 and VI are both great for instant result.

Thanks for the advice guys. VI seems very stable. As MK Dons in Prem (Season 3) I am media predicted 17th and at the 1/2 way point of the season I am sitting in a comfortable 13th spot. Recent run has been against four of the top five clubs: Liverpool (a) 0-0; Manchester City (h) 1-2 (MK Dons dominated the match); Arsenal (a) 1-1 and Chelsea (a) 1-1. So these are very healthy performances. I now have a run of games against teams placed around me, so, based on the results against the big boys, I am hoping for some comfortable wins.

I had a fine MK Dons career back in FM15, so I am very interested in the outcome ;)

Also (and I apologize to the creator I'm just giving advice on what works for me using it as a base :) ) you can start meddling with the options. I change a lot during the game between "Standard" and "Control" (Attacking seems to generate way fewer chances unless i'm ridiculously superior to the opponnent)