for me Puskas II works better too, III seems to kill the game, not much happens during games.

Zyndar, could you please let me know what the major changes are when comparing version II.1 and III?

I have done some testing and when I compare the two, as most people noted, the II.1 version is VERY solid at the back, but has less scoring ability. Version III scores more, but also leaks more at the back.
Ideally, obviously, I would like to have the defensive strength from II.1 combined with the scoring ability of III.

I know that this is not straightforward, but if you can explain which changes were made I can experiment with mixing the 2 tactics somehow to create a good balance.

Zyndar, could you please let me know what the major changes are when comparing version II.1 and III?

I have done some testing and when I compare the two, as most people noted, the II.1 version is VERY solid at the back, but has less scoring ability. Version III scores more, but also leaks more at the back.
Ideally, obviously, I would like to have the defensive strength from II.1 combined with the scoring ability of III.

I know that this is not straightforward, but if you can explain which changes were made I can experiment with mixing the 2 tactics somehow to create a good balance.

You could do this easily by have 2 and 3 next to each other and compare. Takes like 2 minutes to see :

TI Retain Possesion Added
IF's -> Wingers
Removed Short passing from MC's, Wingers and Striker. Direct Passing added to Wing Backs
Roam from position added to striker

Boom. Done.

You could do this easily by have 2 and 3 next to each other and compare. Takes like 2 minutes to see :

TI Retain Possesion Added
IF's -> Wingers
Removed Short passing from MC's, Wingers and Striker. Direct Passing added to Wing Backs
Roam from position added to striker

Boom. Done.

Great! Thanks!
I wasn't sure if there would be other changes done, like individual player instructions, OI, set piece changes etc.

I love the way this tactic plays with high(er) possession and solid defense in II.1 so will experiment with these changes to see if I can get better balance.

Appreciate the feedback again, thanks

Can someone please confirm or remind, why there was II.1 version released for this tactic? Was it just for the set-pieces?

Can someone please confirm or remind, why there was II.1 version released for this tactic? Was it just for the set-pieces?

I only changed the attacking corner routine.

I'm still using version 2, is 3 better or not?

I don't see many people posting results with III, so I think II.1 is still better. I am working on IV currently, I hope I can have the same defensive potential as with II.1, but with more goals.

Last edited:
I don't see many people posting results with III, so I think II.1 is still better. I am working on IV currently, I hope I can have the same defensive potential as with II.0, but with more goals.
yeha im still using version II, little problem i have is when playing at home and then away team parks the bus, so alot of draws at home,

yeha im still using version II, little problem i have is when playing at home and then away team parks the bus, so alot of draws at home,

That's probably due to the really narrow shape. If you you change to fairly narrow or even maybe balanced you should see you team stretching the opposition more.

Question

I've been playing at first with the II.i nad then IV and it works quite well but my team commits a lot of fauls and get a lot of yellows, is there any way to reduce this without reducing the tactic's effectivness too much?

I've been playing at first with the II.i nad then IV and it works quite well but my team commits a lot of fauls and get a lot of yellows, is there any way to reduce this without reducing the tactic's effectivness too much?

Sadly it's not possible. Set 'ease off tackles' PI in the second half for your players who have yellow card.

Looks like Liverpool's original squad in 2018? Is this kind of a youth challenge?

i just buy LB and RB since enrique and flanagan left club, actually i want buy some player but the original squad in very good performance and i dont want to break them

Sadly it's not possible. Set 'ease off tackles' PI in the second half for your players who have yellow card.

Well he yellows and supension are a annoyance but i can live with them, thanks for the answer and the tactics,

**** my computer died on me now i have lost all game data.Bought a new pc but when i come to load previous saved games says no saved games available,not happy :(

**** my computer died on me now i have lost all game data.Bought a new pc but when i come to load previous saved games says no saved games available,not happy :(

I take it you didn't save to Steam's cloud then? Do you know what died on your old computer as if it wasn't the hard drive you should be able to get the saves from that either by installing the drive as a second drive on your new computer or there is a device you can buy that allows it to be read like an external hard drive.

Just found this link that details how, How to Get Data Off an Old Hard Drive (Without Putting It in a PC)

Last edited:
I take it you didn't save to Steam's cloud then? Do you know what died on your old computer as if it wasn't the hard drive you should be able to get the saves from that either by installing the drive as a second drive on your new computer or there is a device you can buy that allows it to be read like an external hard drive.

Just found this link that details how, How to Get Data Off an Old Hard Drive (Without Putting It in a PC)

No mate i did not save it to cloud,thought it did it automatically when saving game before exit.It was a hard-drive problem so took the pc back to where i bought it from and exchanged it for another one,HP one as they did not have the Acer one in i had.
Thanks anyway will after to start all over again

No mate i did not save it to cloud,thought it did it automatically when saving game before exit.It was a hard-drive problem so took the pc back to where i bought it from and exchanged it for another one,HP one as they did not have the Acer one in i had.
Thanks anyway will after to start all over again

Was that a long term save mate?