Hi Zyndar,

When you've got the time could you test my tweaked version of Puskas and see how it ranks in your test?

More defensive midfielder on the right and creator on the left

Thanks

View attachment 151726

Hi everyone!

I'm using Puskas IV for 2 seasons with a mid-table team.

It's the best version of all. Solid in defence, lot of goals in attack by IF's and ST.

Corner setup works great in Attack. Not so good in defence.

Good job Zyndar!

Hi everyone!

I'm using Puskas IV for 2 seasons with a mid-table team.

It's the best version of all. Solid in defence, lot of goals in attack by IF's and ST.

Corner setup works great in Attack. Not so good in defence.

Good job Zyndar!

Thanks mate for the feedback, I think this is the first on Puskas IV... (H)

Puskas VI is unbelievably good!! Been using II up until now. Hats off Zyndar

I have started with a strong Manchester United team and got Pogba & Cavani to strengthen the team.

Im yet to win a game! Draw 3 and lost 2 games at home. I got beat both legs in the CL play offs to Lazio and i will be lucky to keep my job till the tactic is fully 100% fluid.

I would post pictures but every time i try it says i cant as there is too many links! Any ideas?

This tactic is the best ever... really well done zynder... Im playing with my brother online game till january...we are in 3rd season, one and half month per season,soo very detail and long save... I tried EVERY SINGLE ONE TTF tactic and i was finished 9th and than 4th (Leicester 16.2 startup) and my brother Liverpool (tried few TTF Tactics)...
In 2nd season i wasnt beat ANY OF TOP 4 team... But in 3rd season i start to use Puskas IV ,and in qualy for League Championship i beat BARCELONA,not just beat,but I killed him in every aspect of game... I really like how CM works in this tactics... Also for 2 season with TTF tactic i score 3 goals from corners...With this tackics from i think 3 games 5 GOALS... Incredible...

Just to add: When i beat Barcelona my tactic familiarity was around 40% in total... :)

Last edited:
This tactic is the best ever... really well done zynder... Im playing with my brother online game till january...we are in 3rd season, one and half month per season,soo very detail and long save... I tried EVERY SINGLE ONE TTF tactic and i was finished 9th and than 4th (Leicester 16.2 startup) and my brother Liverpool (tried few TTF Tactics)...
In 2nd season i wasnt beat ANY OF TOP 4 team... But in 3rd season i start to use Puskas IV ,and in qualy for League Championship i beat BARCELONA,not just beat,but I killed him in every aspect of game... I really like how CM works in this tactics... Also for 2 season with TTF tactic i score 3 goals from corners...With this tackics from i think 3 games 5 GOALS... Incredible...
Did you use OI and training method?

Just to add: When i beat Barcelona my tactic familiarity was around 40% in total... :)

Thanks man, I really think Puskas IV has the potential. Good luck in your save.

Hi Zyndar,

I've made a couple more small tweaks and now I'm fully happy with this! It's slightly different to the tweak I posted earlier but same concept with a creator on the left and a ball winner on the right. Give it a go and let me know what you think :)

View attachment 149815

Hi Zyndar,

I've made a couple more small tweaks and now I'm fully happy with this! It's slightly different to the tweak I posted earlier but same concept with a creator on the left and a ball winner on the right. Give it a go and let me know what you think :)

View attachment 1053803

Okay mate, I will give it a go for sure. I am close to finish PUSKAS V, after that I will do it.

I'll just leave this here....

Wanted to test the tweak on a completely new save and Leverkusen are ripping this up! Javier Hernandez, is no DLF by all means, has 19 goals in all comps... By far the best P+P I've seen on this forum!